new slimthug album what a dissapointment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i got the advance of already platinum and sorry ill jus stick to his mixtapes he anit ment for the big tyme but dam looks like cham's gonna be the one to realy have a impact on the rap game im sure slim thug will be used by various "bubblegum mainstream rap acts to boost there gansta image n make it seem like there real like slim thugga but i anit hatin im jus sayin that i wasnt impressed i know he can do better

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
it was the real deal foooooooooo neptunes og beats asshole and i cudda freestyled sum stupid ass shit over em more entertaining

Mar 8, 2003
The neptune beats are trash. BUT rick ruben wrecked it, and there are some hard beats on it. But other than that...i give it a 2/5

May 4, 2002

yea really it was average as hell, the actual album done drop till march of next year and it will hae a few songs from thier, but a bunch of new ones, neptunes are good in thier own way but they aint the producers for slim thug he need to fuck with some southern producers.....