new rumors a must read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
"stated by another rapper who wished to remain off the record"

bullshit. prolly some hater who short punked or wouldn't collab with.

jus like the title implies they're jus RUMORS. and when i think of rumors I think of gossip. and when I think of gossip I think of people runnin around talkin on shit they jus heard not knowing the truth.

M

MrFreeze

how could you believe the man responsible for more tracks about pimpin hoes and fuckin then anyone and one of the first sicc bay rappers is gay. FUCK NO if you said eminem was gay i probably wouldnt argue. xzibit i might beleive it. but not short theres just no way.

T

thug_proppa

Normally i would say if he is so what??? But this would make him the biggest fake in rap. and a source that short didnt work with or wouldnt do a song with wouldnt say that off the record they would speak on that shit. and who knows if he is or not??? Dre talks about he got guns and he ghetto as hell, but is he?? no its an image. Know one trully knows but short and or who he's been with Or not been with. I wanna know who said this cause its sounds like he aint the type to just run his mouth for publicity cause he aint even say who he was. Makes you think.

May 7, 2002
If he said who he was hed get his ass beat thats why he didnt say it. They just tryin to be a bitch. Hell it might even be a chick that got played.

T

thug_proppa

Old ass too short would beat "this rappers ass" you aint even no who this rapper is. also short dont look like much of a fighter.

And he dont rap he talkkkk realllllll slowwww and say the sammmmeee thingggsssss oveeerrrrrr anddd oveeeeerrrrrr andddddd oveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

May 7, 2002
:rolleyes: Who said Short would be the one beatin his ass? Im sure tons of his boys would be down to kick whoevers ass for not bein man enough to talk shit to his face.

Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHA

Some of you guys are idiots. Which some, a lot of you some.

Lmao@YOUNGMOE. Sounds like you getting heated man. Let the undeveloped gray matter's bicker.

I see this as a chance to remember names of opinions not to take seriously.

:dead: