New radio show live from Houston, TX tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Say y'all this is Matt Sonzala hollerin'. I have a new show on KPFT in Houston. That's 90.1 FM and yes it's the one people were talking about a few weeks ago that featured Devin, Chamillion, and Mddl Fngz. Well that show was just a test, a pilot you could say. This is the real deal and we'll be on from Midnight till 3am every Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

That's tonight.

It's hosted by me, Matt Sonzala, and my co host is my man Zin. DJ JD will be on the tables tonight and we have new music on deck from Chiefa, Lo Life of the 5th Ward Boyz, Rally Boyz, Menace Clan, Devin, Coughee Brothaz, Do or Die, Powerhouse, Grind Family, Ric Jilla, Double G Cartel and more!

Guests who have said they are gonna pass through and get on the mic:

Bun B and Mddl Fngz
Devin and Odd Squad
Baby Beesh, Merciless and Happy P
Lil Flip
Bobbie Fine
Lo Life of 5th Ward Boyz

It's a 100,000 Watt station and back in the day when I did a show on there we got calls from as far away as South Austin and the west side of San Antonio. Also into Louisiana a bit on a clear night. So check it, those in the area tune into 90.1 KPFT at midnight central time and those outside of range check us on the internet at www.kpft.org

That's midnight till 3 am Central Time live and direct from Houston, TX.

Give us a call or post some requests/shout outs on this message board. We're going to try and check during the show to see who out there is listening. you might even be able to get on the air and talk to one of our guests.

Don't Sleep!
PEACE!
Matt Sonzala
Requests (713) 526 KPFT 5738
www.kpft.org