New Murder Dog.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up folks? Peep at your boy's interview in the new Murder Dog. Don't trip off the flic, it was 3 years ago when a nigga hadn't touch no iron (those that have Dollars & Sins know what I'm talkin' about). Plus that NY hat stands for the Nigga of the Year. That was my motto on my first album. They gave a nigga a lot of love in the interview. Also peep out my niggas Mac & AK review of Money Rhymes. They gave my folks well deserved props.

Got a show in Nor. Cal on May 24th either in Gilroy or Hollister too. More info coming. Flyers were already done without me on it, cuz I just got added, but they're printin' up some new ones. Much love to my BART folks. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

M

MrFreeze

good shit on the interview Lil C.S. and keep us posted on the concert info playa...1

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ LIL C.S.

That was a good interview comrade.... Yep, they finally gave us some love. Said it was the best bay album to drop so far this year. I aint mad at the review at all. They had us ranked 10th in the Top 25 Independent releases also. They did that out of love for ya boys... We aint even advertised wit em yet. Murder Dog gone always have my support. Keep doin ya thang C.S. We need to hook up when you touch down out this way... 1 love comrade.... Keep it crackin Down South...(SOuthern Cali that is)

Apr 25, 2002
Murder Dog has gone down hill lately...they don't come out but like every 3 months and are 1/2 the size they use to be. Also the price went up a buck :( . Still gonna keep buying them just hope they start coming out more regularly.