New Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Well yeah look at the technology we have now. systems are constantly getting better. But I'm tellin you that Soul Calibur2 is gonna be tight as hell...

May 12, 2002
i got it for xbox its fucking sick... hella bloody and the graphics are amazing... i dont know if baraka is in it cuz i havent opened up any of the hidden characters. the thing that sucks though is that theres only one fatality for each person.. and no babalities/brutalities/animalities like the old ones... seems like a step backwards to me cuz the fatalities are what makes this game tight.

May 2, 2002
I have it for XB also, and I'm lovin the different fighting styles for each character(3 styles each), some of the fatalities are wack but not all, the fighting makes up for that. Some of the o.g. characters are back and theres a few new ones. I give it about a 9.5, cop this shit! Another game I would recommend is Splinter Cell( I think this game is better than Metal Gear)

I'm outty-6!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
I got it today...tight az fuck, graphics are tight, moves are tight... tha 3 different fighting styles are tight. some fatalitys are kinda strange haha tha best one iz lao's hmmm i think thats his name...guy with tha blade hat, his fatality

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Does the insert of the game tell you how to do the Fatalities and all the other moves? Or do you haveto find out for yourself?

Fatalities:
These can be performed from anywhere on screen.

Bo Rai Cho (Belly Flop) Away, Away, Away, Down, Circle

Cyrax (Smasher) Toward, Toward, Up, Triangle

Drahmin (Iron Bash) Away, Toward, Toward, Down, X

Frost (Freeze Shatter) Toward, Away, Up, Down, Square

Jax (Head Stomp) Down, Toward, Toward, Down, Triangle

Johnny Cage (Brain Ripper Away, Toward, Toward Down, Triangle

Hsu Hao (Laser Slice) Toward, Away, Down, Down, Triangle

Kano (Heart Grab) Toward, Up, Up, Down, Square

Kenshi (ETelekinetic Crush) Toward, Away, Toward, Down, X

Kitana (Kiss of Doom) Down, Up, Toward, Toward, Triangle

Kung Lao (Hat Throw) Down, Up, Away, X

Li Mei (Crush Kick) Toward, Toward, Down, Toward, Circle

Mavado (Kick Thrust) Away, Away, Up, Up, Square

Nitara (Blood Thirst) Up, Up, Toward, Square

Quan Chi (Neck Stretch) Away, Away, Toward, Away, X

Raiden (Electrocution) Away, Toward, Toward, Toward, X

Reptile (Acid Shower) Up, Up, Up, Toward, X

Scorpion (Spear) Away, Away, Down, Away +Circle

Shang Tsung (Soul Steal) Up, Down, Up, Down, Triangle

Sonya (Kiss) Away, Toward, Toward, Down, Triangle

Sub Zero (Spine Rip) Away, Toward, Toward, Down, X

Apr 25, 2002
They took this game to a whole other level. I own the ps2 version. It isn't just about the fatalities or special moves anymore, but more focused as a fighter. They used all real martial arts styles of fighting. You can pull some crazy combos now! Shit is real tight. The game has changed so much. So much they even killed off Liu Kang & Shao Kahn in the opening intro. And to answer your question, Baraka was killed by Quan Chi. That video is unlockable in the krypt coffin XW.

Here's a link to help you with the Krypt Coffins...

http://www.trmk.org/games/mkda/guides/krypt.php

Unlock Blaze and Mokap
Beat all 218 Konquest missions and you will unlock Blaze and Mokap. To select Blaze, highlight Raiden in the character select screen and hit down+X. To select Mokap, highlight Cyrax in the character select screen and hit down+X.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
kRaZy kLoWn said:
They took this game to a whole other level. I own the ps2 version. It isn't just about the fatalities or special moves anymore, but more focused as a fighter. They used all real martial arts styles of fighting. You can pull some crazy combos now! Shit is real tight. The game has changed so much. So much they even killed off Liu Kang & Shao Kahn in the opening intro. And to answer your question, Baraka was killed by Quan Chi. That video is unlockable in the krypt coffin XW.

Here's a link to help you with the Krypt Coffins...

http://www.trmk.org/games/mkda/guides/krypt.php

Unlock Blaze and Mokap
Beat all 218 Konquest missions and you will unlock Blaze and Mokap. To select Blaze, highlight Raiden in the character select screen and hit down+X. To select Mokap, highlight Cyrax in the character select screen and hit down+X.
So I take it you like it Krazy Klown.......I went and swooped it for x-box yesterday.......I only got 1 complant.......Only 1 fatality pure character........Other than that this game is tite as fucc!!!.....Thx for the link homie.......all the other links I have dont group the coffins so it takes forever to find the koffin you want.....GET AT ME ON AIM sometime PIMP.....1