NEW! MASTER P INTERVIEW (Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2007
Inteview PART 1
SkeeTV - DJ Skee talks with hip hop mogul Master P on his secret to selling 75 million records and conveying that into other business ventures.
Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=juKNiaHFMjo&mode=related&search

Interview PART 2
DJ Skee talks to Master P about how he started No Limit Records, digital record sales and his new book! The situation wit 50 Cent. P's son Romeo chops it up about his line of "chips" and upcoming projects.
Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FF6X1lydfJ8&mode=related&search

"HIP HOP HISTORY" The Album
SEPT. 04! Available On WalMart & ITunes

Jan 27, 2006
sick P's got a book coming out!

"..., in this game you gotta play chess that means you gotta thank bout everythang you do"

wtf is romeo wearing

Jan 27, 2006
Sup ducklin you questionin my judgment and opinion on how I want to analyse a quote from Master P.

If you getto you would know wtf I is on about. I sometimes say tink instead of think. Check I even spelt everything with an A because in my ears he says everythang. Again I will repeat myself sometimes I say everyting because where I'm from this is how some people chat.

"..., in this game you gotta play chess that means you gotta thank bout everythang you do"

Keep reading this quote to yourself coz I thought very carefuly about what I was typing before I posted the quote.

WTF IS 5000 ABOUT

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^^^I understand that son, but hearing it and seeing it are 2 totally different THANGS!

got me?

Dont try to question how "hood" I am base on my fixing your bad spelling.
Just because you are hood does not mean you are stupid.

Dont listen to YO MOMMA!

Jan 27, 2006
JLMACN said:
Dont listen to YO MOMMA!
Thats real good advice saying dont listen to yo momma.. Talkin like that makes me tink you was breast fed crack

You aint fixed nuttin coz my spelling wasnt broken IMO YOU GET ME

WTF IS 5000 about
^Explain yourself coz i be explain myself about how i spelt

This 5000 shit is startin to remind me of pigeon shits on car windows

Apr 20, 2003
swheat said:
wtf is romeo wearing
lol thats what I'm sayin! Romeo looks like he's wearing a plaid outfit.... At first to me the video looked kind of distorted but I thought he was wearin a tiger fit with matching baseball cap.