New Kurzweil Synth Workstation....sort of

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Looks like it's pretty much the same shit as a k2600, with better outputs and some changes to the sequencer, among a couple other added features. Comes with the optional roms that you can buy for the other kurzweil models.

I'd love to try it out

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
@JR now that you have had quite some time to use the K2600 do you regret the purchase or no??????? I know you use reason alot, which is working out better for you.

I used to use a K2000 a couple of years back at JC, it was coo, the drums are the worst shit I ever heard ( and I thought the Ensoniq SQ-80's were bad ) but the K series has a huge fallowing, alot of which has to do with the VAST sound engine. If the price was right I might invest in this..........

May 2, 2002
On the k2600, the drums in it are fuckin wack, but it has a cool ass sampler. I hardly use stock drums though, so it works out fine for me. The FX and VAST engine are so fuckin deep. I still don't have 100% down what it can do, and I can do quite a bit.
All in all, I'm glad I own one, and don't think I really want or need any other keyboards, except some vintage keyboard type of shit. I'd like to collect old keyboards one day.