NEW KING GEORGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
kinda like a "greatest hits" type album...a few songs from his no limit days (TRU-True) and a lot from his albums after - overall not worth buying. there is one song i've never heard before though - "shadows" by king george feat. cougnut and cellski...TIGHT AS FUCK...does anyone know on what album this dropped and when?

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
yeah i used to bump that Life of a Kingpin alot too. "As My World Turn" is still my shit

"as my world turn, smell that herb burn/ every day in my hood, there's a lesson to be learned"

dude went completely wack after his first album tho.

May 17, 2002
Why I seen King George at Chabot in Hayward tryin to sell those CDs lookin like a straight bum. Well at least he's out there workin tryin to get his hustle on I can't knock that. But yeah his voice does sound pretty gay.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: if anybody

Unknown_Muzic said:
does have info on this cougnut and cellski track that he did please let me know, I could use the help, id like to get a copy of it.
Are you lookin for the song or the whole album,I can hook you up but i'm overseas.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Capt. Save 'Em said:
Why I seen King George at Chabot in Hayward tryin to sell those CDs lookin like a straight bum. Well at least he's out there workin tryin to get his hustle on I can't knock that. But yeah his voice does sound pretty gay.
Masta Penis did play that nigga hard.

Apr 25, 2002
man he should have some kind of paper ..because he was the 1 who put out lil troy ..then when wanna be a baller blew universal picked him up ..so u know universal had to kick him down something

May 13, 2002
damn he's been slangin his tapes and looking like a bum way back in the days before Master P did him wrong... sad to say i bought a tape from his ass which came with a BAP poster just cuz i wanted the poster over at southland mall, this was back in 1995, and copped a tape off of D-moe but he wasn't lookin all janky like KG...