New KC duo, Block Life, set to drop new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
If you were at the Twista show at Club Kandi, you had a chance to witness the introduction of the newest group out of Kansas City, Block Life. Block Life is a duo that features, Cku Ku Bird & WesCrook. They are set to drop their first album, Bleed The Block, next month (April 2007). All I know is that if you were waiting on the KC movement, well it's going down, right now through BLOCK LIFE. If you don't know, I'm puttin ya'll up on it. Production on the album is held down by Cku Ku Bird, of course, DJ Rice, Nick Beam, and a young dude named Jason. Bleed The Block has 16 Tracks with features by Young Kev, Shady Pacino, Slim Vellie, BG Bulletwound, and Black Walt. Block Life ain't waiting on the movement, they are ready to lead the movement. Put ya'll boots on, it's time to step the game up..........KC everday, all day, already, ya dig!!

May 20, 2006
^^^^^Yea, DJ Rice is producing for Young Boss^^^^ If you didn't know, Rice has been making some, "Hot Trackz", for a minute now.

Aug 31, 2005
TELL THA PLAYER THA PLAY AND I'M SURE HE CAN GET IT DONE...

MY OTHER NICKNAMES ARE "SPLASH JORDAN" AND "MIDWEST MONTANA M.U.T.T. ON THA MIXTAPES"

SO YEAH, I'M A CLUTCH PLAYER...SIMILAR TO MIKE AND JOE

WHO ARE THA COACH'S ON THA TEAM? LET'S MOVE THA MOVMENT!

May 20, 2006
^^^My weoples Cku Ku Bird is player/coach for the KC Block Life movement.^^^ I chopped it up with him and he is ready to huddle up with The Streetmonstaz, asap.

May 20, 2006
Track listing for Block Life, "Bleed the Block":

1. "Nonsense" feat. Young Kev
2. "So Cool" feat. Shady Pacino
3. "Gon' Do It Then" feat. Reign (first single)
4. "Gon' Get It" feat. Slim Vellie
5. "Where's The Love"
6. "Promise" feat. Slim Vellie & Bre
7. "Here I Come"
8. Bleed The Block (Skit)
9. "Bleed The Block"
10. "Hit'em With The Chop" feat. Slim Vellie
11. "Ball or Fall Off" feat. Black Walt
12. "Overtime" feat. Cuzzin Dubbles
13. "Every Man Gotta Go Through It" feat. Francc Nitty
14. "I Mean You Know" feat. Shady Pacino
15. "Nothing can Stand In The Way" feat. BG Bulletwound
16. "Getchya Glass Up" feat. Zeno Vellie, Shady Pacino, & Cuzzin Dubbles

Executive Producers: Bird and WesCrook

Album cover coming next.

Apr 3, 2007
be real, you know nobody outta kc spittin but rich n them major factor nigz. I try to get up on other people that cat V.V. had Messy on a track but the rest of that shit was garbage. I heard Ron Ron from five-one was spittin but i aint in a rush to hear it. Sliccs just dropped his album though go n cop that. Maybe im just sleepin, best wishes to them though somebody needa come up