new Ja Rule

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
bigdayne said:
he fell off worse than lil flip after him and ti got at it. flip beat him physiclly, but t.i. got his carerr

NOT REALLY. bc flip sold over 5 million ring tones(means he still popular) and signed a new multi million dollar deal with Warner Bros and has his new album dropping March 27, 2007.

t.i. just made a impact thats all. career ending is when no one supports you no more kinda like Jarule or Joe Buddens, memphis bleek

Jan 1, 2006
Not bad... but him having a comeback I highly doubt it. 50 got into everyone's mind about Ja Rule with this and that most people are embarrassed to play Ja.

50's a hypocrite though hating on Ja for making those R&B tracks cuz he's doing the same thing now. And if you watch his interviews he's always changing shit up on how the beef between him and Ja started

Dec 25, 2003
It's true cuz Ja Rule is an example of a generic commercial "pop" rapper who tries to hard to be gangsta!!!

...and alotta people still find it hard to believe that he has any kind of street credibility......

Mar 12, 2006
same wit 50 lolz...if ja rule try makin a comeback on that loki shit...i think itz very likely that the original loki will shit on him more than he already did lolz

Apr 12, 2004
bigdayne said:
he fell off worse than lil flip after him and ti got at it. flip beat him physiclly, but t.i. got his carerr

i argree ja rule didnt know what to do after 50 had all them hits out and the fans where on his side same wit flip it seem some of the best rappers like face and etc turn there backs on flips so that really made him look soft.