New Issue of Xplosive Magazine Out Now (Moonshine Bandits)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yall know Moonshine got a interview, a ad, and a review in the new issue of Xplosive Magazine that just hit the streets like a nuclear bomb...

here's more on it...

Xplosive Magazine Vol. 9 is finally available NOW!!

It features interviews with a lot of people that frequent this board as well as many others....

Cover Story: Cash Money Records

We got the huge 9 page feature on San Francisco in this issue with: Black C (RBL Posse), San Quinn, Messy Marv, JT The Bigga Figga, B-12, D-Moe, Cellski, Andre Nickatina, Guce, The Enhancer & T.C., Mr. Sandman, Baldhead Rick, TayDaTay (11/5), Tha Gamblaz, Mr. Kee, Fully Loaded, Frisco Street Show, U.D.I., Louie Loc, Herm, T-Lowe, Marquis aka Soulja Boy, Thicker Than Blood, Willie Hen, Big Mack, Mr. Laid, Charles Kelley (Done Deal Ent.), Equipto, Slo-O, Esbee, ADR (Triple 6), Pho Balo, Playboy (Ghettoline Productions, Charlie Manhattan, Checkmate, and Kevin the Street Promoter. THAT'S BIG!!

We also got the feature on Kansas City which is shittin on Murder Dog's, we got: Tech N9ne, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Don Juan, Court-Dog, Greedy, Hobo Tone, Trajik, Young Kev, 5150 MenTaL ProDucTioN$, & Below Zero

Touched down in Atlanta too with: Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz, Bone Crusher, Big Gip of Goodie Mob, Big Oomp Records, Trillville, CoCo Brother, DJ Jelly, & Toomp

We also got interviews with the likes of: Goapele, Twista, Lou-E-Lou, Ginuwine, David Banner, Lev Berlak, Lil Kim, Nivea, The Diplomats, Shemp, Lexx, Fabolous, Freeway, Killa Valley Ent., Mr. Cheeks, Next, A-Wax, T-Lo, Sean Paul, Hustle Hard Ware, Tyrese, Moonshine Bandits, Knocksmith Productions, and reviews on every album u can think of....OH BOY!!

If you can't find it in your area yet, please don't post up 20 posts saying I can't find it, can you send it to me. The issues just came in off the truck, so give it a few days to a week to leak out to all the areas, then if you can't find it, we'll make sure you can get your paws on it.

Peep me on the layout too (I did the artwork for the don't knows.), I'm in a couple pictures too haha....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the luv on the cover....

umm to get em, if you can make it out this way, we can give u a grip of em, if not, u can try calling Ron at (925) 427-9330 and see about shipping some to you, you know they get hella heavy though so if we can meet up it's much easier so it aint so expensive

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the Mag is located in Pittsburg at Underdog Records

I'm located in Antioch, same area, hit Ron at (925) 427-9330

or u can holla at me too (925) 783-8150