**NEW** Gears Of War 2 Trailer from E3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
gears is the ONLY game i ever went nuts about on 360. i already got my shit paid for and just waiting for it to drop and oh yeah i work retail so i'll have it a week early so i can smash on cats on the official date lol

May 31, 2007
Ill probably be coppin this shit... I remember I got this shit with my 360 for Christmas a few years ago. When I was talkin to the guy at gamestop about the Halo 3 release and shit (before i even got it) He was like forget that game... its gonna be too long of a wait, Get GEars of War itll make Halo look like Paper Mario.. And my mom was there too so thats what she ended up getting me for christmas.(yea im young) Special edition with the tin (good to keep weed and shit haha)

AAAAANY that was all pointless... I stil prefer Halo over Gears BUT i WILL be getting this game because Gears was sick as shit and was a different kind of gameplay . I still never beat that final asshole though