New Game Insane "Brainstorm" MP3's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
GI family-the album sounds sic! just from the snipps i know this will be another solid album.."cant wait too blow my speakaz from the heataz GI possess flame breathaz" haha

to T1-Loe-Mub, corey and russel said whats up and show there luv!

question for t-1...it says u did all the production for this album.. it may be wrong? why did you choose to do the whole album?(if you did) and in the future who are some artist you'd like to work with, production wise..

on mo thang..lol..it would be tight if yall did some bonus tracks! have em at the end, not on the tracklist, so no one knows about em till they play the cd...maybe have your old shit, or materials you dont plan to release or even if u thought they were weak! i know yall have wrote shit that u didnt like but im sure alott of us would luv!

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Damize, whats goin down family, thanx for stoppin by to pass the love mane..Ill make sure LOE gets the greetingz.

Yes I did do all the production, with the exception of 2 trax which were co-produced and will be listed in the album. No one yall would know, so dont get too excited. I love it that I was able to shine on production on this album cause its really one of my favorite thangs to do. As yall know Mr.Maja was MIA for a minuite during the creating of this album, so of course he aint on it as much as I would have liked him to be on production and flows. I had to step up and do the damn thang. I feel it came out very versitile, and you will be sayin' "damn did T1 do this track too".

Some artists I wouldnt mind busting ova they production is First Degree the DE, Young Mozart, and Mr.Maja of course to name a few. I dont think I will be outsourcing any production anytime soon, so I hopes yall like that T1 production. I have stepped up my game quite a bit since yall last heard me.

We do have a grip of unrealeased tracks that we will probably be puttin on the website, but I dont think we'll be doin any bonus tracks on new albums with older material. I love alot of the trax, but times are changing, and so are our styles...

Stay focused...

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
We do have a grip of unrealeased tracks that we will probably be puttin on the website, but I dont think we'll be doin any bonus tracks on new albums with older material. I love alot of the trax, but times are changing, and so are our styles...

Stay focused...
that sounds tight...