New Exclusive Cool Nutz Track "The Bully" at www.JusFamilyRecords.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Niggaz been callin makin threats and talkin crazy over 3 tracks that have "poor production". Funny thing is these niggaz aint tellin you that. They tryin to front like niggaz is broke and need their help. ha! Cats already showed you we're ready for the grimy shit yesterday so stop trippin and pick up the mic like you did with Bullet or what ever his name is. Is X really that good bro? Why don't you let your fans know how much these tracks have shakin you up? You talk all this game about "We big macs nigga, your nothin but small fries". If cats are so small why you trippin so hard? Why you tryin to get grimy? Why don't you pick up that mic and do it like a true MC? Nigga you in the studio right now with Bosko so what's the deal? I know he's got beats all you got to do is get your ass in that booth and start spittin. I'm more that sure your fans expect that of you. Remember you the top MC in Portland? This should be nothin for you.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
X-Kid said:
I'm salty? lol..man...I got music and lyrics to back up everything I'm sayin homie...How come if I choose to battle all of a sudden I'm the worse..but cats is gettin props for makin songs about cats and cant say their name? I am a true mc..These niggas wanna fight and kill me cause I'm rappin?...so i have to ask..WHO IS REALLY SALTY? They can always pick up the mic and shut me up...but..instead they wanna jump me and fight me? ok bro...
The shit with Bullet was personal. And before I made any songs about him, I called this cat and asked him if there was a problem, which he said there wasn't. However, he kept talking. I wasn't going to help promote dudes name like you are doing with me. Thanks for all the commercials and free promotion.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
TME_Sound_Studi said:
Niggaz been callin makin threats and talkin crazy over 3 tracks that have "poor production". Funny thing is these niggaz aint tellin you that. They tryin to front like niggaz is broke and need their help. ha! Cats already showed you we're ready for the grimy shit yesterday so stop trippin and pick up the mic like you did with Bullet or what ever his name is. Is X really that good bro? Why don't you let your fans know how much these tracks have shakin you up? You talk all this game about "We big macs nigga, your nothin but small fries". If cats are so small why you trippin so hard? Why you tryin to get grimy? Why don't you pick up that mic and do it like a true MC? Nigga you in the studio right now with Bosko so what's the deal? I know he's got beats all you got to do is get your ass in that booth and start spittin. I'm more that sure your fans expect that of you. Remember you the top MC in Portland? This should be nothin for you.
Actually I respect X's rap skills. Ask him how many times I have told the nigga that. And if you are going to quote me, atleast do it correctly:

"All we do is big shit. Big Mac's & Super Size fries." This is what I said. You must really feel inferior, as you keep referring to you being beneath us.

As a matter of fact, I'm not in LA with Bosko. Why are you preoccupied with Bosko, this nigga is definitely not thinking about you niggaz.

And you said I am the top MC in Portland, not me.

And I don't think my fans really care about this beef, they keep asking who is X-Kid.

We aren't going to even entertain this shit.

You guys are the 5 Star Generals.

Mar 6, 2005
lol...Who is X-kid? I was grindin' for 7 years in the DTP streets, I grew up in the rose, I met more Rose City artists than ODB got babys mommas and I aint ever heard of this fish. We was bumpin' "76 Nova" back in middle school, hell even Proz and Conz had a few people turning heads. But X-kid?, sounds like some type of deformed baby research project. No PR = NO ABLUM SALES!!!

Wake up to anotha bill press the pace up/
This real no make up get cha weight up fuck a paystub/

-Scruplez-

Sep 4, 2002
Scruplez said:
lol...Who is X-kid? I was grindin' for 7 years in the DTP streets, I grew up in the rose, I met more Rose City artists than ODB got babys mommas and I aint ever heard of this fish. We was bumpin' "76 Nova" back in middle school, hell even Proz and Conz had a few people turning heads. But X-kid?, sounds like some type of deformed baby research project. No PR = NO ABLUM SALES!!!

Wake up to anotha bill press the pace up/
This real no make up get cha weight up fuck a paystub/

-Scruplez-
proz and conz were tight

Jun 5, 2005
Datz some tight shit! Aye! Ya'll gonna send some of that shit up towars Spokane, tha spookaloo or whut? Man we gotta get tha plug!!!!!! At least put it up at urban fashions. Come on Dawg! DIS Ant from tha OG Dub Gang!

Jun 5, 2005
Man I saw X-Kid put it down in like "85" for tha "P". I aint got no hate for homeboy. Blood hade my back @ Jeff in "88". Ya'll gotta get on some compatation shit!!! Battles=promotion. Make a minus into a plus!!!! I aint got no reason to steer you into tha wrong direction!! Ant Dog OG WOODLAWNPARK REKOGNIZE!!!!! :dead:

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Ant Dog said:
Datz some tight shit! Aye! Ya'll gonna send some of that shit up towars Spokane, tha spookaloo or whut? Man we gotta get tha plug!!!!!! At least put it up at urban fashions. Come on Dawg! DIS Ant from tha OG Dub Gang!
Ant Dog said:
Man I saw X-Kid put it down in like "85" for tha "P". I aint got no hate for homeboy. Blood hade my back @ Jeff in "88". Ya'll gotta get on some compatation shit!!! Battles=promotion. Make a minus into a plus!!!! I aint got no reason to steer you into tha wrong direction!! Ant Dog OG WOODLAWNPARK REKOGNIZE!!!!! :dead:
What is it my Native Brutha? Hows tha Fam folks? Tell ya bro what up from tha North Side the P.O.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Ant Dog said:
how do I hook up tha paypal so I can order tha Tshirtz?HIt me BaCK!!! ASAp!
You just have to get an account with Paypal and then you can purchase. Or you can also do it with a credit card as well. You can also send us a check or money order for the purchase, and we will ship them out to you.