New England At San Diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Who's to say? The AFC seems to have spread itself out this year, in that there is NO dominance at all. The Titans look good, but i just dont feel like they are as good as they are playing, if that makes any sense.

well you got the AFC east with the Bills leading the pack, all those teams are playing well. I think it would of been alot better for the pats in brady was in..

then the north, Steelers are the only strong team there but this is the weakest AFC div, but Ravens will get better, bengals 0-6.

South is the strongest group with Titans on fire, colts and jags doing well and even the texans were unlucky last week, they will get better as the season progresses.

then West broncos and chargers are the stand outs with chiefs and raiders not much chance of winning that div.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
booing is part of being a fan, same shit happens in every stadium every week...shit we were booing at norv turner for not going for it on 4th down after we were already up big in the second half.........all in all it was a good performance, about time norv opened up the offense......i thought we would win big, the pats defense is not very good at all....we used them with our 4th/5th string recievers. They're old, shit im sorry but Rodney Harrison couldnt cover in his prime, dont know what he is doing out there.......

Nov 7, 2006
if brady was not injured and played every game do you think they would of lost any of the games?
in all honesty prolly not. i mean the chargers maybe woulda beat us but not likely. i mean this proves that it isnt the lineman or the team that made brady. once brady's out the team cant even score and the o-line cant even keep cassell up to make a 20 yd pass. Brady is New England and never seen that till now.