new ebay shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
how come you always put free shipping but then list otherwise in your auction? can't you change that?
Shipping and handling charges: List with reasonable shipping charges.
Specify details such as service and cost in the shipping details section of your listing.

Use calculated shipping so buyers can determine the actual shipping cost to their location.

Offer discounts for shipping multiple items in one order. Your customer will see other items you have for sale, be happy to save on shipping, and most likely leave you a great rating.

Offer free shipping. You might attract new buyers, and your listings can receive more visibility in search.

Provide details about any handling or packaging costs in the item description.

In most cases, if you provided free shipping, the buyer won't be able to rate your shipping and handling charges, because free shipping automatically gives you a 5-star rating.

No detailed seller rating can be given for local pick-up item

May 3, 2002
Specify details such as service and cost in the shipping details section of your listing.

Use calculated shipping so buyers can determine the actual shipping cost to their location.

Offer discounts for shipping multiple items in one order. Your customer will see other items you have for sale, be happy to save on shipping, and most likely leave you a great rating.

Offer free shipping. You might attract new buyers, and your listings can receive more visibility in search.

In most cases, if you provided free shipping, the buyer won't be able to rate your shipping and handling charges, because free shipping automatically gives you a 5-star rating.

The title in his listing says "free shipping" but in the item description he charges $10 to ship to the US, shit got me on his last auction.

May 23, 2007

This doesnt work if you're selling from Germany, ebay.com handles me like im selling from the US and wont let me charge more then $4 for shipping which is far to low for overseas shipping. further i send all my cds as registerd mail with tracking number so the buyer and myself are protected. but it costs alot more then normal shipping. this is why i charge these prices. even tho i even pay more then i charge if i ship items to the us. it takes me 8,50€ which is more then the $10 i charge.