New comp lookin for a title

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2004
I go by the name Vince V. I'm puttin out a comp in the summer. I worked with cats like Hollow Tip, T'nutty, Big Hollis , Keak da Sneak , and many others. I'm producin the tracks but am open to submissions. I'm tryin to bring that real west coas shit back .That shit you don't hear no mo. That funky ass heavy bass line, smoothed out pimp style, straight head nockin shit. That shit the west is known for. Everyones tryin to get crunk these days. Anyways I was referred here by someone in another forum , they said yall got some shit. Everyone mentioned above will be on it except for KEak probaly, he's chargin a grip nowadays. So let me know it yall got a Title for it , or if you tryin to get on . Peace

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Hit ya Boy Young Krime

Vince V. said:
I go by the name Vince V. I'm puttin out a comp in the summer. I worked with cats like Hollow Tip, T'nutty, Big Hollis , Keak da Sneak , and many others. I'm producin the tracks but am open to submissions. I'm tryin to bring that real west coas shit back .That shit you don't hear no mo. That funky ass heavy bass line, smoothed out pimp style, straight head nockin shit. That shit the west is known for. Everyones tryin to get crunk these days. Anyways I was referred here by someone in another forum , they said yall got some shit. Everyone mentioned above will be on it except for KEak probaly, he's chargin a grip nowadays. So let me know it yall got a Title for it , or if you tryin to get on . Peace
Here go one Return of Da- "W" or "Return of Tha West"
Holla Back