new Brotha Lynch merch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
An yall wonder why lynch ain't never really made it.......
Yeah I guess..... if not "making it" means you're a goddamn living rap legend that has been recruited by numerous labels, sold tons of units of hardcore raps with very little mainstream promotion, and worked with a lot of the biggest names in the game......

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Has NOTHING to show for it, fucked off every business venture ever involved in....that's how u show appreciation to the man that brought u back from the gutter?!? Steal and leak his fuckin album?? Wow. Lynch was a soundtrack to my life for 10+ years but hes fuckin done

Dec 14, 2005
Fuck Lynch.

Seriously.. what kind of under-handed shit is that to do to a dude whos only helped your struggling rap career? You turn around and do the opposite? Yeah Lynch is real fucking crazy.. hes a goddamn lunatic. No,hes a crackhead looking, halfassed gimmick thats worn thin.

FBL

Apr 25, 2002
What would lynch do with a stolen album? That doesn't even sound legit. Like he's gonna slang 'em out his trunk? Sounds like nonsense to me....

Aug 23, 2002
I can guarentee that whole story is horseshit. Everyone was making jokes about how lynch loves Gate's mixed plate entree. I assume that's what got twisted and turned into this rumor. Someone made ajoke about stealing Tech's lunch which is the mixed plate and someone took it literal and thinks he stole the cd called gates mixed plate. Why would he even steal it? whats the point?