NEW BIGGZ AND LIL CALHOUN COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
www.mistamc.tk
All Out HOGG said:
How can i gett a lil calhoun feature?
Well right now were charging more for a lil bow wow feature but in this one you'll get stores of his troubles in the ghetto and the fastest rap he can do before he passes out, but right now we got $1,000 for 8 bars $1,500 for 12 bars, prices are subject to change very soon, we've had many people purchasing these great deals, don't miss out, and the cover is truly amazing !!!

MC

Apr 25, 2002
IT AINT OD IT'Z THE BIDOUBLE G D some bum made it and too me and told me to put it on here and show everyon about the feature in the works i heard that they was gettin down on some songs peace

~BIGGD~

Apr 25, 2002
ay D, you were tellin me about this amazin cover you made which in reality you just added a feature...oh well pink is lovely....and i also got a coupon from a box of LUCKY CHARMS where i get half off on the album when it comes out..calhoun how did you set that up?

ps...biggz peep who made it

real talk from the one and only OD

May 6, 2002
look at the lil savage doin his thang, tighht. Calhoun, is that the same cover i edited along time ago? the one where you said to take out the Dante Brown is? you said ur mom was gonna whip your ass for puttin your real name on a cd cover, boy you better get that shit changed in a quikness.

Status
Not open for further replies.