NEW BABY BEESH & SPICE 1 NOW AVA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Where in Central Valley

Im staying out in Turlock now, holla playboy. I need to find a good spot cause I cant wait a month before hitting the bay to coppe new shit

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Where located at 558 N. 11th AVE. in HANFORD,CA
30 min south of FRESNO!

WE ALSO GOT IN THE NEW
MERCELOS (of the FUNKY AZTECS)
DAZ DILLINGER "tha life i lead"

AND A NEW GROUP FROM ARE AREA
TWIN BROTHERS cd is hot and they rep the town up!

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR
PLANET FILLMOE
TECH N9NE
DON JUAN
DARKROOM FAMILIA "urban legend" (NOT THE URBAN LEGENDS COMP THEY WERE FEAT. ON)
WESTSIDE BAD BYZ VOL.2
COURT DOG
KAOZ
AND MANY MORE!

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
TKO- Naw that SPICE I HAVENT HEARD THAT BEESH I HAVE,

It's okay,a couple of recycled jams most from his GET WIGGY
comp but other wise thatn that pretty satisfying!

CANT WAIT FOR HIS COLLABORATION ALBUM WITH JAY TEE
SHOULD BE HEATED!

Apr 25, 2002
I THINK HES TALKIN ABOUT K.I.D. AND OSO'S CD "LENGENDS", AND URBAN LENGENDS(NOT THE ONE THATS ON YOUR SIG ELEVATEDGE , ITS A WHOLE DIFFRENT COMPILATION) WAS PUT OUT BY DARKROOM I THINK , KEAK DA SNEAK IS ON IT TOO

elevatEdge

CEO/Artist of Elevated Ent.
May 3, 2002
LMD- the image you just posted iz the actual cover... the one the other cat just posted wuz just an add.

YOUNG WINO- yeah i know that darkroom released a compilation by that name featuring darkroom artists, etc... but if you read MAFIOSOS post, he impliez (if not flat out states, mistake or not) that darkroom familia is featured on ANOTHER compilation OTHER than THEIR compilation, yuh feel?

thanks for the reply though, potna'... anyone else know, maybe MAFIOSO, what URBAN LEGENDZ compilation might darkroom familia be featured on? just tryna' make sure cats know which compilation iz which yuh feel.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
ok now that i heard the new spice 1 and hate it...how is this new beesh cd?...is it slumping?...review please.