NEED YO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, OPINION, OR WHATEVA! PEEP DIS.....209 MUSIC.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
Wut up aybody.....i wanted to share a song wit yall that my nigz did bout 2 years ago. Not his best shit in my opinion, but definitely shinin. He been at it ever since he was a youngsta, writing flows, freestylin, a little battlin here & there. Nothin major. Boy got a shit load of material, it just seemed like things never fell through. Basically we didnt put shit together and make it crack off like we shoulda. Anyhow....majority of the people we fucked wit was feelin dis nigga. He cut a song wit young droop a few years back, jus so happend that young droop was at dis mo mo in stockton and we crossed paths witt'em and put somethin together. This particular song does not feature young droop sorry. Dis jus one of dem songs he made one day wit a bunch of ghetto equipment that we had at the time (prolly the best setup we ever had). But shit happens when u get careless wit that type of equipment and then you have nothing. Luckily I saved a couple tracks. Please try to take the time and listen. Give some feedback. I thought this would be the best place to get some opinions. By the way my nigz go by da name of Crucial. So please.........hollaback!!!! If you dont like it den fuck you!!! nah j/f/w!!! really tho, peep it...............one.

04 track 4.wma - 4.23MB

I think the song was called Do it 4 mynz or some shit. The first 3 verses are written and da last one was off top. Also shots out to san juan from stockton for lacin us wit tha beats!!!