need some help with Persuasive speech topic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Gotta do what needs to be done

@W.D.
You can bitch and complain all you want, but i am obviously the one that is right here. Rappers like the ones i named can afford to LIVE from their music, even if they don't sell 50,000 and 100,000 albums each time out.....which is reflected in the bitch-ass U-Turn you just made in your last post, turning this into a "Vs Tadou" arguement instead of an arguement over the ability to contact indie rap artists.

Indeed, don't ever speak on the independent rap game like you know anything, when you are clearly oblivious. Stay in these GOM, Open and Sista forums. These are the forums you belong in.

Feb 11, 2006
Fuckin A, if you only posted this faster I would have loved to do that topic. I'm done, topic was acid rain, I fucked up. Not because of my topic but because of a jealous friend in the back hatin on me because I was gettin better grades. He was waving fuck you signs and actin an ass makin everyone in the back laugh and that straight up fucked me. I was lost and stutterin cuz I had to maintain eye contact with the audience and this fucker was makin everyone in the back laugh. I couldn't go on, i was 1/2 way done and I snitched his ass out by stoppin my speech and lettin the teacher know. Boy did she let his ass have it. I was heated as fuck by the end of the speech and this fool was gonna get dropped in front of everyone in the classroom. He was scared as fuck because I don't have this name for nothing, he was gonna get his ass beat and he knew it. Lucky for him, we was still in school and he even said he was sorry. The teacher let his ass have it some more after the class was over also, straight up embarrassed his monkey ass.
uhhh...