Need help lookin 4 a song from '03

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
Was good yall? Im tryna get ahold of this cd i bought in 2003's Apple Blossom Cruisin nights, it was from a group of rappers from Spokane affiliated wit Lowcos CC. I can't remember the name of the group or of CD but i remember the track that stood out the most to me had the hook soundin like "In the 509 area coooode, In the evergreen state where we ride 4real"

if any of yall can help it be much appreciated.

Happy Holidays

Apr 14, 2003
"In the 509 area coooode,(we'll lay ya ass on ya back when the trigga gets pulled) In the evergreen state where we ride 4real (i keep one hand on my piece and one hand on the wheel)"
yeah i gotz that shit... was on an album called Northwest Riders compilation or something...

let me see if i still got the cd layin around i'll up it for ya,

Apr 10, 2006
yeah i feel u on that one, thats one of the things i didnt like about it but i guess its that 509 pride in me that sparked wen i 1st heard da track. i mean im mexican and i don't be sayin that shit wen i rap lol

@ destruction

thanks 4 da info vato

Nov 17, 2009
I'm from Seattle and I know niggas over here don't like any1 else 2 say nigga... Da only ones that do are da asains... But if a white dude was to say nigga , they're Beefn. Talkn bout da "509"... You'll ever hear of my cuddie "young happy"? Hes from Yakima.. Hes recorded 4 dope underground albums...hes workn on "deathwish" feat.lee majors & spice1... Check him out... Www.myspace.com/younghappymonico