Necro Arrested in Perth, Australia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
gotta be lying... two months school suspension for a bat attack? definitely would of got expelled and some time in juvie...

shit was still funny tho lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
gotta be lying... two months school suspension for a bat attack? definitely would of got expelled and some time in juvie...

shit was still funny tho lol
I lived in Fairfield at the time.

The schools didn't put that much effort into the students safety and punishment

that's why the schools out here get such a bad review

did you guys ever hear about the countless stabbings in the school ? No ? Well of course not, because the media dosen't give a fuck about the troubles of non suburban schools.

And by they way, the stabbers are still on the street, and I see'em whenever I go to Fairfield to get a hair cut

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
sounds like every other crappy school around here.

when i was a sophmore in high school, some pudgy white kid brought a gun to school, pulls it out, points it at someone, gets expelled.... but i heard it was fake.

either way, it's PHS.... he wasnt the only one to bring a piece to school. LOL

and there was always hella bomb threats... even at my elementary school. which was also conviently located on west boulevard.... that place always been grimey...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

when i was a sophmore in high school, some pudgy white kid brought a gun to school, pulls it out, points it at someone, gets expelled.... but i heard it was fake.

and there was always hella bomb threats... even at my elementary school. which was also conviently located on west boulevard.... that place always been grimey...
I got a gun pulled on me 1 once in Elementary School and Twice in Middle School by the same dude

one was a fat rascit kid who I had jumped to gain respect by the black kids in elementary school. he was expelled.

and in middle school it was by a friend of mine because I beat the shit out of his little brother, and the other time was when I beat the shit out of his wigger ass homie because he had stepped on me when I was doing sit ups in PE. I became friends with him since we lived in the same apartments but he was soon sent to juvi after beating his girlfriend in front of a cop.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

yo pSIX, can you or any other mexicans in Pittsburg fight ?

Most mexicans I've fought and seen fight, can't really fight, and usually end up getting fucked up, so they join a gang, or at least pretend to be in a gang for protection.

I wanna know if that's all mexicans or just the ones in Fairfield

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
yo pSIX, can you or any other mexicans in Pittsburg fight ?

Most mexicans I've fought and seen fight, can't really fight, and usually end up getting fucked up, so they join a gang, or at least pretend to be in a gang for protection.

I wanna know if that's all mexicans or just the ones in Fairfield
gotta be the ones from fairfield lol... but theres people false flaggin no matter what city you in... i dont bang but i know hella muhfuckas that do lol

i cant even remember the last time i was in a fight but i can definitely take care of myself in that kinda situation.