Nebulizah, Jazzo, Meta4iCAL, beNz_NorCal, ECOSE, allcalclothing, BossRawToon, $ilent,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
P.S.

Fuck Favre and all you Favre cocksuckers out there.

P.S.S.

Fuck Joe Buck

P.S.S.S.

Exact words out of my mouth as Favre threw that last interception were "Thank you Favre you son of a bitch!" and that is when I lost my voice.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
actually it's funny because today I changed my pick to the Saints

all my boys had the Vikings winning... and I felt like betting... so I put my money on the Saints...

and I won...

WHO DAT!!!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Aint's

and, phil, mISS lISA, Tony

FUCK YOU!
SAINTS BITCHES!!!!
Fuck you too... Anyway, this is the first time I can say a team beat themselves and the other got lucky. Even though I'm pulling for The Saints now in the S.B., they looked horrible on Offense today! Minnesota had 5 turnovers and still had a chance to pull off the win. That isn't saying much for The Saints, but props to their Defense for stripping the ball!

Sean Payton better call the plays better against Indy or it's lights out!!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Brett with his trademark bone head int at the worst possible time, we all knew it was coming, i felt sorry for the vikings fans all lying to themselfs, like "he only threw 7 int's this year, he is smarter" , he was out of the pocket, he could have thrown it away, but nope, selfish brett, tried to be the hero, and fucked off his team.

Mar 24, 2006
all ole' brett had to do on that last play was scramble for atleast 5 yards and get out of bounds setting up his kicker for a legitimate shot for the glory. but oh no..........he just had to try and make a play didn't he?

Feb 14, 2004
A paycheck? Damn that would have sucked to lose that. I'd be like, "man let me keep 20 so I can buy some boxes of Top Ramen to last me until next pay day" lol