NBD Presents:Marsh Nut "Uncut Packaged and Shipped

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2003
Marsh Nut Tracklisting:

1. I’mma Hustla- Marsh Nut Feat Mdash
2. Knocked Out- Marsh Nut Feat NBD
3. Pimpin In my Eyes- Marsh Nut
4. Black Man- Jacka
5. Rudy Poots- Tilt
6. Smoke Wit Me- Mdash
7. Off Balance- Marsh Nut Feat Mdash & Untamed Nillaz
8. Exclusive- Mista Cane
9. Pimps Perspective- Marsh Nut Feat NBD
10. Oh No!!- Marsh Nut
11. I Flows – Louie McGraw
12. Hug the Block- Marsh Nut Feat Mac and AK
13. Cup Full of Rum- Marsh Nut
14. On a good one- NBD
15. Get on the Corner- Marsh Nut feat Prohoezak
16. The Shit- The Rogue Warriors
17. You Must Think- Marsh Nut
18. Out of Control- Tilt
19. Why U Mad- NBD
20. Swole up ya cheddar- Marsh Nut
21. We gone Ball- Marsh Nut feat Playa Rae
22. Nuthin to Discuss- Marsh Nut feat Mdash
23. What I’m about- Marsh Nut Feat PB (produced by Tatem 1)
24. Tough Guys- Mdash
25. Whatever it Takes- Mista Cane & Arsen
26. Life- Marsh Nut Feat Mdash & Mista Cane

Leave ya thoughts and opinions here ya'll....good lookin...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Got my *ADVANCE* copy!!!! Good lookin Dash.....Shit knocks!!! As soon as I get a chance to listen to it a few more times, I will post my comments!!!

Feb 7, 2003
Deragotory Statements

Hey Mayne whats up... its me Moe i was Luk - E that day recording the interviw in Valley at the park then over at Ruxo's house with young dru and everyone... I was wondering if you can get at me a copy of that Deragotory Statements mayne... heard some of it on northern-ridaz.com and mannn it is sicccc.... i've been hearing www.95live.com and the drops you did for sly are tight.... that station is hot.... how much for the CD if you still have any left???

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
another hott mixtape release out of PBE..i aint into tha mixtape thang but im feelin it forsur,jus like tha first two.suggest yall copp it..

whos feelin louie mcgraw??

May 2, 2002
Got my copy in the mail (6.5.04). Good lookin' out Mdash. After I give it a listen and let it soak, I'll post my thoughts. Thanks again mayne.

May 2, 2002
Anotha tight release from Platinum Bound. Of the Platinum Bound releases I have, none have been a disappointment. Marsh Nut comes real tight with his lyrics and with the features only add to the SLUMPNESS of this cd. Marsh Nut has this laid back flow that just suits him perfectly. I think that's hella tight. He just cool wit his, lacin' beats with pimp tight spittery as only he can.

Everybody that's featured comes tight. The whole album is tight, however, the only drawback for me was "Hug The Block". Maybe it was just the beat I wasn't feelin'. Whatever it was, I just couldn't get into it.

If you haven't checked out any releases from Platinum Bound Ent.(I can't imagine why not), I suggest that you cop this one. You won't be disappointed. And after you've soaked this one, pick up the other releases.

4/5