NBA lockout

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2007
Rossibreath said:
The players in all sports are stupid for tryna cut into the owners profits. They make enough money and cutting into the owners profits will just make them less likely to continue over paying players. I read somewhere that all but 2 NBA teams lost money last year. Owners prolly wanna get rid of guaranteed contracts so there's not turds like Dan Gadzuric sitting on the bench makin 7 million
It was actually 8 teams. And non-guaranteed contracts wouldn't be bad but the owners already gave in on that.

Apr 20, 2005
yeah I have direct tv, only for nba tv.

@858, you don't fuck with the nfl?

I am huge into the nba, semi into the nfl and boxing, but love mma. but the judges in mma fucking suck.

iono, breh.
nfl is cool too. as far as mma and boxing i dont wanna drop $50-$60 for a fight.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
deron williams signs with Turkish team Besiktas, as his guaranteed contract is considered (possibly) void during the lockout.

zaza from the atl hawks may be next.

SOURCE: NYTimes.com

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I can't post the article from my phone, but he should be able to go.back.to the league if the lockout is lifted.