[=>NBA All Star Game!!MIKE TYSON & Lil John gets samplers!?!?<=]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
hey hey, here we go again with Betthatstang and Zero.Media's favorite promoting reviews by yours truely!! LOL!

I just came back from the NBA All-star game over at The Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles... well, I didn't really go inside to watch the game cause I really don't care too much about basketball unless I'm playing basketball myself!! But yeah, I went there with about 2 and 1/2 boxes filled with Skatterman & Snugbrim/BEEF cd samplers,(which totals at about 500 samplers) along with a gang of fliers and posters. on my way there I saw a bunch of KNocturnal,Jackie-O,POe Boy, and True Crime:Streets of L.A. soundtrack posters everywhere, but hardly anyone was passing out the amount of cd's I gave out, which surprised me alot for such a big event.
Damn, security outside was tighter than Hilary Duff's Dark Lotus, I tell ya!!! What cracked me up was the damn police in their stupid horses whenever there's a riot because I was thinking about the movie "Half Baked" when Kenny accidentally killed "Buttercup" the police horse by feeding it junk food and it was a diabetic horse!!! I asked an officer if I can pet the one he was on and he was like:"Ummm no, because he will bite you". Damn horses... they were shitting all over the fuckin place....it was funny seeing alot of people in throwback NBA jerseys accidentally stepping on shit!
Man....I saw a bunch of celebs like Trick Daddy was across the street... it was funny cause some fan of his was like:"TRICK DADDYYYY!!" and he like:"Nigga-I-luv-dem-kids!!" I put that on everything he said that shit!! it was hilarious! People I saw in their cars or going into their cars was christina Aguilera,Allen Iverson,the black guy from "Half & Half". People I saw, talked to and took a picture of was "Big Boy" from POWER106 fm radio and he played as the fat drag queen in Deuce Bigalow...I told him that he needs to play more Tech N9ne and just smiled and hobbled his ass onto the staples center...now THAT fool looks like King Gordy!! He recieved a cd sampler, which was cool. I also saw this dude,I forgot his name but he said that he's friends with the whole Regime, he even got a "Regime" tat on his hand and said he's from a group called "3X Crazy" or something...he showed alot of love for Tech N9ne & Yukmouth and grabbed some samplers.

-I also saw, took a picture of and gave a cd sampler to LIL JOHN & THE EASTSIDE BOYZ!!! I was all asking him about touring with Tech N9ne and he was like:"Dude, I don't nuttin bout that", but he let me take a pic of him and got a couple of the samplers!!

-The other celeb that I took a pic of and grabbed a couple of samplers was MIKE TYSON and his peoples!!!! that's right MIKE FREAKIN TYSON!!! I must say, motherfucker is scary as hell in person, even more with his damn face tattoo!! he was all like:"Give them to my peoples" and his "peoples" took like 5 cd's as he walked inside the Staples Center!!! Mike was nice enough to take a pic for me aswell!!!

after all that, I took more pics of people and Staples Center security guards posing with S&S samplers....got some free program books and almost got into a fight with this drunk, crack headed black dude that was walking around with a glass of something while singing "To the Windowwww!! to the wall!!!" lol!!! he got mad cause I wouldn't give him my True Crime Streets of L.A. big-ass poster I found and gave him a Skatterman & Snugbrim poster instead, he was like:"What's this??" and I was like:"Some Kansas City rap, man!" and he was like:"I don't wanna hear some Kansas City rap, nigga, I'm from WATTS mothafucka!!" and I really couldn't take him seriously, so I just laughed while he shouted:"Nigga I'll beat yo ass!" but he failed to do so while people in a grill that was watching the game inside and outside of it was laughing at his ass. I walked away laughing at his ass cause I wanted to finish up putting the Skatterman & Snugbrim posters all over Figueroa street!!.

whewww!! what a fuckin day!! oh yeah, I WILL post up pics very soon cause my digital camera's battery ran out. For hater's sakes, I will post the pics on THIS THREAD, so keep checking!!!!
-Jugga

I missed my WWE "No Way OUt" Pay Per View, but it was kinda worth it!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
I also saw this dude,I forgot his name but he said that he's friends with the whole Regime, he even got a "Regime" tat on his hand and said he's from a group called "3X Crazy" or something...
3x Krazy is Keek Tha Sneak, Agerman and another dude (forgot his name)....Stackin Chips is a classic album IMO.

You probablly talked to Agerman or Keek....tight either way.

Nov 16, 2003
how do these young cats not know who 3xcrazy is? yall better go get that Stackin Chips, he aint jokin, classic. one of em is dru downs brother i think right or some other rapper from the bay i cant remember im high

Sep 16, 2002
hahahaha about the arm thing, YES it WAS still attached to the body, but Tyson looked all serious, and so does the lady in the pic! hahaha...actually, it looked like he was holding 2 women.

"Do you have a job? I'm just wondering man cuz that promoting you do seems like it is full time. Nice job."-AaronDontezGr8t

-Thank u so much!! lol, actually, I used to work @ Robinson's May where I gave out free samplers while doing Instant Credits till the company and I mutually split cause they were bitching about me getting high-un-approved instant credits by people, but hell... I got them a bunch of filled apps!!! LOL!!! I carry atleast about a box or 2 of samplers along withposters and fliers just in case I see people who are interested or if I'm doing some errands, a store would want some or something, ya know?? So yeah, I guess it's some what of a full-time job, but it's fun as hell.

NINE1TREY: "I guess I now understand why ICP and company are so big....with promoting like this everybody in LA should have a fuckin sampler!!"

-Now, not EVERY JUGGALO promotes like I do cause many of them KEEP their shit they recieve to promote....that is why I'm a JuggalOutkAxt..hehe..but seriously, majority of Juggalos just want free shit all of the time.

Slither: "FOR REAL... Trav's lil wonder boy HAHA... Do you're thing man... Can't wait for you to start promoting Kutt and Everready!!! You're energy is amazing "

-oh hell yeah, by that time, I will be going to the Phillippines, so it looks like Kutt and Tech's albums will get some Asian Exposure!! I cannot wait!!!

but yeah, yesterday was fun as hell, but dammit!! TECH'S country-ass NEEDS TO GET A DAMN CELL PHONE ALREADY!!!! man Tech!! how in the hell can u be "Everready" without a damn cell phone!?!!?!? haha....it's all Jee-bus! Travis' cell phone looks like the shit The Power Rangers use to turn into Power Rangers...for reals...maks mine look like a boot-leg birth control kit.
-Jugga

much luv.

:classic: <= Mr. Nice Guy Party Accessories

random quote(s) of the day:

"Samson...this is Sheila...MAMA FELL!!"
Samson:"SHUT UP BITCH!!"
-Half Baked