NASTY MIND...MR.KEE feat. Geneveive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Those of you who are familiar with this song know about Geneveive's beautiful voice.....well she just got a new gig and I think the shyt is dope. She performed for us at the Full Metal Jacket Record Release with her group partna Cait La Dee (Chemistry)....anyway she is now doing voice overs for the following game in the image linked an you can find it in that magazine! Support her yall she is amazingly talented. :classic:

May 30, 2002
That song right there is the shyt........ right now that one my #1 list but the cd is something that I always got I the car..... no doubt

Apr 26, 2002
i have to say, that track is one of my fav's on the album.....like the last man said, tell her congrats from all of us and, i would like to get her on a track for the new HIGHSPEED album in the works....thanks rae....

P.S. you throw that in the mail yet? holla peace!

Playa-T

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shes the same one on

Al Beezy's and Cozmo's shit right??? From the sound of her voice, she sounds sexy ass fuck.............got any full bodied pics :) ?

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Genevieve

Glad you posted PR. Baby Girl's is one of the hottest female vocalists on the rise... Also be sure to peep her out along with San Quinn on Keltic Trbe's new album "Albino Gorillaz" droppin Sept. 24th. The track is called "Shine" and she did just that. ....Keltic Trizzle

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I talked to her for a while at the Bayside/Done Deal showcase and I have her card somewhere. Hopefully she'll be doin' some vocals on the comp for me. Good to see her makin' moves.

Gone,
Doxx