n9ne is a booboo rapper: and feature t9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
thats what i got from a kid at skool. i guess it mean that he rapped horrible. basiclly another kid said "they just not use to it" "its bizzarr" i keep pushing it into ppl. internet ppl seem to love it. but they not use to the style and i understand.

alright go to www.2sick.com some time or another horrorcore rapper from CA named mars is going to come with a cd called girls deserve to die and it features tech n9ne. I would buy it. but i hate pay pal and pay pal just fuckin sucks big donkey balls.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
www.2sick.com is G-Dubbs website, the guy that makes most of Mars beats. He also put a SICK ass cd by female MC Realistikk. Check it out on his site and her own site www.realistikk.com
I know most folks dont like female MCs but this one is different. This girl got mad skills.

You can peep Mars siccness at www.madinsanity.com
Mars brings the heat on the mic. Check out a sample in his audio section. Peep his message board too, youll see me there.
Mars and Tech colab will be hotter than beating off with ben gay

Nov 14, 2002
That bitch from the Murderers is the bomb, and Free (sp?) that did the"sir yes sir" track with Canibus spits the flame. I don't know what she looks like but I'd hit that bitch any day.

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Beef beefy said:
thats what i got from a kid at skool. i guess it mean that he rapped horrible. basiclly another kid said "they just not use to it" "its bizzarr" i keep pushing it into ppl. internet ppl seem to love it. but they not use to the style and i understand.

alright go to www.2sick.com some time or another horrorcore rapper from CA named mars is going to come with a cd called girls deserve to die and it features tech n9ne. I would buy it. but i hate pay pal and pay pal just fuckin sucks big donkey balls.

Mars is dope

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
what u mean internet people only love it lol...man people around here love tech n9ne and its hella far from the midwest....i think people love the fast rappin tongue twistin shit...