My Review of Game Insane - Trunk Tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Game Insane - Trunk Tight

1) "Trunk Tight"
A cool beat done by Mr. Maja and T-1 for this song, it has a slower pace to it, but I like all the background instruments used. This is a Mr. Maja solo song. He comes with a good style on the mic with some good lyrics. The hook is my favorite part of the whole song. A cool song to start this EP with, I'm feeling it overall.

2) "Conflict"
Another solid beat done by Mr. Maja and T-1 to get this song started off with. A medium pace to this song. This one has T-One, Mr. Maja, and Mista Drawmuh on it. All three come solid on the mic each with similar styles to their spit. It's a pretty good song, not my favorite song on the album, but it's an alright song overall.

3) "Fuck the Sane"
The beat done by T-1 for this song is tight as fuck and gets your head going. LOE, Mr. Maja and T-One get the mic on this song. I like LOE's verse the best, I think he has the hardest delivery of the three, although T-One and Mr. Maja come tight as fuck as well. They come with some harder, horrorcore type of lyrics on the mic talking about being insane. A tight ass song overall, my favorite one on the album.

4) "Devil Smilin'"
Another tight ass beat this one done solo by T-1. T-One comes hard on the mic with a solo spit. Even though I like the previous song a little more, this one is tight as fuck too and is another one of my favorite songs on the album. T-One comes hard on the mic on this song and talks about being a little insane and how the devil is smiling at him for his insane style. A tight song overall, I'm feeling it to the fullest.

5) "Dysfunctionz"
Another tight beat done by T-1 to get this song started off with. T-One, MuB and Mista Drawmuh come on this song. I like T-One and MuB the most out of the three, Mista Drawmuh comes cool too, but I like the other two's spits better. The same type of lyrics as the rest of the album, talking about being insane and disfunctional. A good song overall, I'm feeling it.

6) "Savagery"
Another Mr. Maja solo song, both on the mic and on the production. He lays down a solid beat to get things started and comes hard on the mic to make it even better. Mr. Maja talks more about that crazy type shit, talking about coming savage. Another good song from Mr. Maja, I'm feeling it overall.

7) "Trunk Tight Outro"
The same beat from the opening track. This time T-One has a verse too instead of it being a Mr. Maja solo. A good song gets better with T-One's verse, but I would like to heard a new beat though.

Overall this was a cool EP release from Game Insane. The only problem I have with it is that since it's an EP it's only seven tracks long and two of the songs have the same beat. For an EP they should have made the songs longer too. I'm not knocking the songs on here because they are hella tight, but I wanted to hear more. I guess they are just setting up for their next LP release. In any case this was a solid EP, but I wanted to hear more, especially hearing their last album I felt I was owed more than these short seven songs.

Overall Rating = 4/5