My Power 5 NFL Teams Current!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tennesse should be 2nd in my opinion... the Giants should be first because they're the SuperBowl champs and still undefeated but Tennessee should be a real close 2nd.

Jan 28, 2005
some people have been putting Tennessee over N.Y. simply because of their schedules, and if that's the finalizing deal breaker then yes, the Titans should be over the Giants.

Washington is playing well right now, and against good teams, but there's always the notion that their momentum could shift within the next 2-4 weeks and send them into the downward spiral MANY teams have seen in the second halves of their seasons over the years... though we must consider Jason Taylor has been injured, and the moment he steps back on the field will be a good charge for his teammates.

the Cowboys aren't knocking out their opponents like everybody expects them to be, but I feel Dallas will consistently sit in the top 5 all season with just as much (if not more) of a chance at winning a Super Bowl as any other team in the league.

Pittsburgh is playing right now like Sylvester Stalone in all of the Rocky movies. They keep getting physically beaten up but in the end keep pulling out the wins. Big Ben is on point, and as often as he's been hit this season can't be playing to his full physical potential. I can't wait to see how they fare in this year's playoffs, without a doubt their entire season is full of exciting games to watch.

Tennessee have been some bullies on defense, and it seems V. Young's little vacation is working out just fine for the team. Unless he comes back throwing bullets and being nothing but PROFESSIONAL in and out of the pocket, I wouldn't be surprised to see him being written into the #2 QB spot in the near future.

The Giants have been getting a little heat for the fact they haven't played any real good teams yet. However I don't think there's any merit to it. This team seems to carry a chip on their shoulders about the notion that they were just sort of a lucky 'Cinderella' story by winning last year's Super Bowl. They feel they were a contending team all the way to the last minute last season and want to remind EVERYBODY that they're the returning S.B. champions and should be considered the team to beat.

Honorable Mention: Carolina Panthers.

as far as Czar's picks: good top five, but I don't agree with putting the Titans at the 5 spot. Certainly put Tennessee over Pittsburgh (or even higher?) and Dallas over Washington(<-at least for now).

Apr 5, 2005
Washington is so underrated! They get no love. Their O-Line is one of the best in the league. Goes to show, the NFC East is the best division in the league. What happened to the AFC South? Yeah for all you clowns out there that were sold the AFC South was the best. I would put them behind the NFC East.

Someone forgot to tell Rosenfel that his cape was in his locker.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
1. Tennessee
2. Giants
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. New England

Cowgirls almost lost to the bengals, and got very lucky that westbrook and mcnabb had that botched handoff, they aint a top 5

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
1. Tennessee
2. Giants
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. New England

Cowgirls almost lost to the bengals, and got very lucky that westbrook and mcnabb had that botched handoff, they aint a top 5
does this almost loss show up in the column? and we had newman out also just cause new england took a shit on your toliet ass team doesnt make em a top 5 team

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
1. Tennessee
2. Giants
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. New England

Hahahhhahahhaha Pure hate!!!! The Pats in the top 5!!!! I know your squad is booboo but man keep it real homie!! U the only one with that wack ass opinion!!! Got Em!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Just cuz New England lost Tom Brady doesnt automatically make the rest of the team garbage, they still got the best coach in the NFL and their talent is still there, they just dont have enough to win a playoff game

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Just cuz New England lost Tom Brady doesnt automatically make the rest of the team garbage, they still got the best coach in the NFL and their talent is still there, they just dont have enough to win a playoff game
they don't have enough to win a playoff game but you still put them in the top 5

I would put them in the top 10 probably... but top 5 is pushin it

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Okay well then swap out the pats with the Panthers

1. Tennessee
2. Giants
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. Carolina

Carolina is a better team than dalass as well