My new signature (not finished)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I made this and posted it on the flow board when Bone gave me a new idea.

I'm gunna draw out a self portriat, well kinda. It's gunna be a cartoonish fiqure i think. And I'm not sure if it will replace the girl on the right or if will go in the center bottom.

Where do yall think it should go?

It might be to crowded in the center bottom. I havent finished drawing it out, but I got the rough drapht done.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
1. Question, i got the girl on the left from some desktop site, i don't think it was from a game. An interesting fact though, the girl on the right is not even real. She is from the movie final fatisy. She is just a computer image I picked up somewhere.

2nd Question: I found that background on my computer, it was another background. But it wasent in blue. I had the mess around with the hue setting to change it to that color. The box, that was easy. I just cut out a section (a triangle) of the background and resized it. Then made a box on the top of it, and drew in some lines and smugged it around.

~Fawg

peACE

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the cutout on the girl on the right needs a little adapting on her right arm....which would be our left....right by her forearm and wrist it's a little choppy...otherwise it's prett tight...good shit...

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Sixxness, I think it looks that way cuz I had to srink the image size to fit, it was to large horizontally.

I'm not going to use this one, I was just messing around with what a friend thought I should do. I just wanted to see if I could get some thoughts, Thanx.

~Fawg

Apr 25, 2002
It looks coo...but please take the time to read the thread..."ATTN: Everybody" on sig sizes...and please take it into consideration...

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
i dont think u get it FAWG.........
he needs u 2 scale ure sig down......
@ least halfway would suffice.....
theres no reason 2 have ur sig that big.......
it not only makes it easier 2 read threads.....
but people on 56K have a hell of a time loadin the pages

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
I think I got it the first time thanx.
Just give me time, I had to go though a lot just to get the image up.
So if you would just give me some time to adjust it, cuz I just don't want to downsize it.

~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^=Listen up, I have someone elses web site with my picture on it. So when I do change it, (IM NOT JUST GOIN TO RESIZE IT) I have to have him put a link up of the picture for me. I'll ask him to resize if for now.

PEACE

~Fawg

May 10, 2002
@noweta jesus christ are u the fucking signature police? give him a fucking minute not like the rolds gunna end if he doesnt get in changed in 20 seconds....lay the fuck off.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
<--------WHAT does it say under my name?

^^^^yea............what VILLAIN told ya is truth...
and ur goin in 4 an incredibly weak sig, buddy......
with all that evidence against u theyre gonna
throw away the key on ya ass boooooowiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee:devious:

but seriously u need 2 scale urs down as well