my latest pic...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i been through alot of pain so i get this look like don't bullshit me/ don't give me no bullshit type look when i look at you.

here's my old one i'm cracking a slight smile on this one.oh and this is last year i think before i had prescription glasses.they get dark they are'nt shades.

Apr 25, 2002
this is my brother,5 years older than me

this is him this past weekend when i was in sac.he's livin with 1 strike against him so he don't take no bullshit either,he's very protective of me and looks out for the family.

Apr 25, 2002
above is the biggest catch on the boat.so he won the jackpot and got a hundred dollars.thats his only catch that day.thats a blue fin tuna very rare.

my other bro caught 6 albacore (type of tuna) all by himself so thats all his catch.

so our freezer is full to capacity now.meat and fish.big econo freezer you could put a body in ha ha!

Apr 25, 2002
i knew you'd show up.go fuck off and ignore me from now on.clown!

don't fuck up my post with bullshit.no one wants to see you fuck around and act hard on the computer.

i'll just tell vamps to ban your ass.

shit i come home from vacation to see a hurt bitch act up cause i don't care no more but dude is hurt like a lil bitch!