MY HUMOR AT ITS BEST... will you laugh forever when you read my jokes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
In Chemisrty class a few days ago before our midterm test, the teacher was doing a review on the board. He asked one kid to give him an answer for a problem and the kid said "Uhh, im sorry i wasnt paying attention" The teacher says "It would be important for you to pay attention because 90% of this test is from what im showing you" And i instantly blurt out in a voice like im on fire, or i can see a man hovering outside the window, "OH MY GOD! Were not gonna know how to do 10% of the test!"
-----------------------

At work last week a girl was struggling to put on her necklace but just couldnt get the ring to go inside the ring with the slider thing. It was really small and dificult to work with. She asks "Can you please help me put on my necklace?" I say "Sure." and proceed to tackle the problem. I hold it in my fingers, give it a quick look and proceed to attach the necklace when she says "Wow, have you done this before?" and i said "No, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night." She never saw the commercial tho, so only the bartender laughed.
-----------------------

At work today i had a crate of glass ware. My boss comes was looking for these champaigne glasses and sees me with this crate and asks "What kind of glasses are those?" and i squint at her and say "Perscription."

R

Rondell

Blight said:
]"No, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last night

That was with me. Sipping champagne all night sharing the most intimant moments together.