My Grandma Passed Away Today.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Just found out a few mins ago...I was'nt very close 2 her...but i'm all sad and shit because I hate seein my mom go through this...Anyone else feel the same sometimes? I mean...Be sad when someone that is really close 2 you is hurting......

-T.A.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I feel you man. I never knew my grandparents real well, and I was never close to them. When they died...it didn't feel like a huge loss to me...but I had to see my dad go through a lot of shit. His parents' death led to a midlife crisis...which led to a divorce. Its some tough shit to go through. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Sep 19, 2002
Lets all have a brief moment of silence............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
May your grandmother R.I.P

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Thanks everyone 4 the kind words...She gets buried today (Thur)..I'm not going tho...I talked 2 mom..I think shes alittle upset at me but I explain 2 her that ..I can't take it...I had a friend kill himself back in 95 and shit was horrible..so I'm stayin behind and remember her as I would the last time I seen her.

Thanks again everyone..Nothin but love 4 all of you....

-T.A.

Nov 7, 2002
Sorry to hear about your loss, I lost someone very dear to me at the beginning of this year and I know it hard to handle. Take it day by day is the best advice anyone can give you.