my flows are illiegal-gangsta like bugsy siegal-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
my flows are illiegal/gangsta like bugsy siegal/shock you like eels do/spit your shit aint nobody feelin you/ama sicc foo/spit sicc wit it too/toop drop true/stories while your shit bore me/with fiction/if you did it in person no one would listen/hiden behind computer screens/livin lucid dreams/you muthfuckers ain't smellin me/fuck your wolf tickets your sellin me/cause you a busta like dude was tellin me/i sniffed it out like a hound/in deep shit you drown/while i'm shore bound/treading on ruff waters/never a shit starter/i'm smarter/sucidal attacks make me a martyer/toop try to take it farther/try and test me don't bother/i make for a formitable foe/keepin those on their toes/this rap game i sow/act like you know/i'm a muthafuckin realist with real spit/kick ill shit/the type a foo to put one in you/and dodge that case/smoke you like freebase to/richard pryor/take you higher and drop you straight over/i'm on fire you smolder/you young minded i'm older/more mature/got lessons/that lesson your ego/toop with the free flow/these styles you soak/stayin steady risen while you stayin steady broke/hey ama copp mine/amp you like white lines/you callin one time/on me thats the only way you get me/off yo ass/call me a sav/for the way i battle and my tail rattle/tame that bitch make her ride my saddle/then send em up shit creek with no paddle/put that bitch in the ocean/after i overdose em/with heron/while i speed off like exceleron/that heated beat i spit on/leavin you wet and disrespected/i'm armored and vested/for peer hateration/while i'm blazin/my world is closing in on me/parinoia scaring me/but i stay cool/while i bring nightmares to waking life/and have you shittin your stool...

(written to spitz network)

flow one with me i'll come back

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i got one suggestion

my flows are illiegal/gangsta like bugsy siegal/shock you like eels do/spit your shit aint nobody feelin you/

try addin or changin words that are smoother soundin when you spit em.. like..

my flows are illigal cuz they gangsta like bugsy siegal/
this hot shit shockin you like eels-do/ u spit yo shit and aint nobody feelin-u/

like to get one line to run into the next smoother..

thats shit i try to keep in mind

paece