My Cutties..............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Dividenz, Skuntdunnana, Sarkastik, Crytical, Young Vicious, and Lack of Respect. Sarkastiks album has been mastered, Dividenz will be mastered on ***************, and Skunt's shit will be mastered ************. So SLR is gonna be droppin 3 more albums here real soon. Crytial's and YV's albums will drop later this year. Be sure not to sleep on this NW heat fam.

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
$ea $ick said:
i was juss wondering when did yall switch from emerald city to street level notes?
About 2 months ago...Hollow Point Lyrics will ne released under both ECR and SLR...but after that Its all SLR....Our label basicaly crumbled....The people in control of Emerald City were'nt able to fully commit themselves to us and our project.....D kinda took us in...If it was'nt for him we would'nt even be able to put the album out....ECR does'nt exist after we drop...But nothing has changed as far as our(Notes and I) relationship with the ECR CLICK I love em like family....and we appreciate all that they did for us...without them we would'nt be here right now....

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Cola couldn't have said it better. It's all love with Emerald City Records. They just have other shit going on and lack of artist support from the Oxagin album kinda left a sour taste in their mouth. They have their own lives, kids, and other means of making money and can't dedicate their whole lives to this. Me and Cola don't have shit but this rap game and the only way you're gonna succeed is if you put 1000% into it. So that's why we got with SLR, cause this is all D-Sane has too and we got a common goal. But like Cola said, it's a Street Level/Emerald City release. You'll hear us reppin both on the album...

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
I hope we can maybe network sometime in the future.... shit, let alone link up on a colabo or something... Im on platinumbound entertainment and we doing it big like yall trying to savins......

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
C.O.L.A. said:

Say that then...... welcome aboard...can you get me a street level shirt?????
No doubt man.. Me and D Sane tight as hell. He'll hook you up.. You know I saved that guys life once? His car went outta control and was gonna fly off a cliff, so I shot out the tires with a cross bow. He owes me.. So yea man, just E Mail him and tell him Rubiqkz sent ya.

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
^Thats where currently reside, but back when I was reppin Harlem...thats right I said Harlem.. I was on this other label, shit was hot. So yea man, I'll come over there one night and we'll lay down the fat tracks.

Oh and I go to school wit YV and big Pain..