MY COMPUTER AT HOME DIED AND I NEED A NEW ONE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
ANYONE GOT A COOL COMP FOR SALE OR CAN RECOMMEND WHERE I CAN GET A COOL USED ONE FOR CHEAP??

MY SHIT GOT A VIRUS AND IS ALL FUCKED UP, I TRIED HELLA VIRUS PROGRAMS AND NOTHIN CAN FIX IT

May 7, 2002
Uaintknowin said:
ANYONE GOT A COOL COMP FOR SALE OR CAN RECOMMEND WHERE I CAN GET A COOL USED ONE FOR CHEAP??

MY SHIT GOT A VIRUS AND IS ALL FUCKED UP, I TRIED HELLA VIRUS PROGRAMS AND NOTHIN CAN FIX IT

Where do you stay at???

My folks can reformat a comp in a couple hours. Hell throw up XP, or 2000 in no time......

Jul 10, 2002
Psilo707 said:
you dont need a whole new comp mang, unless you WANT one, then go for it. Otherwise you can FORMAT your shit, go to DOS or whatever and type format c: and then press "Y".

thats how i did it back in the day anyway, i dont know if its still the same i really dont do that shit anymore

IS THIS TIP LEGIT OR DOES THIS DELETE MY HARDRIVE OR SOME SHIT??? LOL

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Uaintknowin said:

IS THIS TIP LEGIT OR DOES THIS DELETE MY HARDRIVE OR SOME SHIT??? LOL
It wipes your hard drive clean and lets you start over. If you have a virus, it's one of the few ways to actually get rid of it.

May 7, 2002
Let someone work on it for you....Ive jacked mine up at least 4 times and with a person who knows how to run the format disc right youll have a better performaing PC than before U started.

Jul 10, 2002
damn dogg i aint no cpm expert but i know its a pentium II, i got a email fromm illmannered666 lasy year with an attachment, my dumbass opened it and ever since then my comp has been jacked up, i always get the "blue screen" error message now, and when i turn it on the "compaq" loading screen is mixed up and unreadable,

@ Norkoastal, wheres ya boy you was talkin bout from, is he in SF, maybe i could bring it by and let em check it out.....i aint got the original win 98 disk anymore i dont think...i moved a few times and think i lost it??? is this a prob??? i blow some bomb wit em or bread off a lil bread to get it fixed.....holla back asap

Jul 15, 2002
yo i can tell u how to fix your computer from this here message board.

It doesn't sound that bad from what you've typed. listen here can u still access your windows? if so try and backup all the files u want saved. after that you'll want to make a "boot disk" which is located in your my computer icon then click on the control panel icon, then click the add/remove programs icon then you'll see three selections at the top of the window, select windows startup disk which is the same as a boot disk. after that is done you'll want to shut down into dos mode so u can format your hard drive. at the c prompt type this format c: exactly, then it will ask u are u sure u want to format. type in y. Make sure u have a copy of windows 98 upgrade version of windows 98 or a full version of windows 98 which ever doesn't really matter. after u restart ur computer u will need to enter your cmos settings which is when u boot up ur comp at the bottom of ur screen it usually say to hit the delete button. then u go into the section where u change your booting sequnce. you'll want to have the floppy drive be the number one boot, and cdrom second. if u can't the floppy to boot then just boot of you cdrom. after it done booting up u you'll have to type in setup which starts the process. u must have an id number of course then it will install windows directly on to your hard drive. If after u have done all of this and your computer does not function correctly then u have an error some where else and my guess would be that u have corrupted files on the hard drive that cannot be fixed or erased.

This probably seems really indepth so if u have any questions just post them hear or u can e-mail me at [email protected]

late