My Christmas Story...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
So its the 24th and im siting in mass at St. Francis church on Columbus and Vallejo in Northbeach in the city...

Its 11:15 and all these people are dressed up and siting quitely listening to this chorus and orchestra who is doin a really good job playing. Eventually the mass starts and the priest goes through blessing the natitivity scene and doing mass and all that good shit...AND ALL I CAN THINK OF IS BANGIN THIS BROAD 2 ROWS BEHIND ME...doggystyle...missionary, cowgirl on top, etc...While Im sitting there I kinda zone out, eventually I stop thinking about this brizzle and start thinking about shit in general...and for a minute, I completely lost my faith in God.

I mean, sit there for five minutes, and think about all the bad there is in this world, and think of all the good...and realize how much more bad there is than good. If there is a God, why the hell would he leave so many people suffering...If there is a God, why do we got kids shootin up schools, homeless starving in the street, people flying airplanes into 107 story buildings full of people...and mostly, if there IS a God, and I am in his church, why the fuck can he not get my attention over this broad 2 rows behind me... I just asked in my head, I prayed, GOD GIVE ME A SIGN YOUR STILL HERE...

So we go through communion, and my pops is sick as fuck, has a bad headache, he cant stay no more so we leave like ten minutes early, and Im sitting there wondering where God is....

We get home, and immediately we smell some sort of burning...it smells electrical...I walk through our front room, into our bathrooms...nothing...my room...nothing...finally I look into my sisters room...her hair curler is lying on her bed with the ON switch on, burning through her sheets and her bed. We quickly picked it up and quickly poored water all over the bed.

So what I learned last night was that there is a God...had we not left 10 minutes early, our whole house could be in flames...that was my sign. Im not a preacher either, and this isn't bullshit. And I learned that despite all the bad, myself and everyone on this board has been blessed with a lot more than 95% of the people on this earth. So everyone have a happy Christmas and a good New Year, live life to your fullest, and find me that broads number if you go to that church please.

MERRY XMAS!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Im glad to hear it! Also you may or may not know... people are born sinners, so thats why you think about that girl. Thinking about it is as bad as doing it. People dont realize this sometimes. Grace is deserving to a sinner like you (thats not a diss if you thought it was). Think about the AMAZING GRACE SONG.

S

Spliff aka mac jesus

How come when i prayed to god to give me a sign he was real nothing happened.