My Christmas Present...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jay Tee, CONGRATS HOMIE!!!!! You and your wife have a beautiful baby. I already know you're going to be a good dad. Tell your wife I said CONGRATS!! Later homie and much luv to you and your family.

LUK-E

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
congratulations Jay Tee! this is the prettiest present you could except
may this new year be peacefull and successfull to you and your family

Dec 15, 2002
QUE BUENA FELIZ NAVIDAD Y REGALO DE DIOS!

Yo Jay Tee
Congratulations, you have a beautiful daugther, I wish u the best, and get ready to not sleep for the first 3-4 months, lil girls be all cute and shit, but when she is hungry get ready to warm up the bottles and make extra bottles bcus u never know, when our lil ones be hungry. She Hella Cute, wish u the best and thank god for giving u a beautiful xmas present and more to come. I remember how things when with my first baby girl, now she is 3 years old, they grow so fast and beautiful, Wish u the best from a father to a father.

congratulations to you and your wife!

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
JT what up cuzz, congratz on your new baby, i know how you feel man, it feels hella good! i just can't get over how she was born Christmas day! damn what a gift. again congratz to you and yours, keep doin it

from who??????

That Soldier Awol...........OUT!!!!!!