My Boy Vick Is Tremendous!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Where are u Vick doubters at?? My boy will win the MVP award hands down!!! He is distancing hisself from the other candidates week after week!!! My boy Vick had an incredible 46 yard td run in O.T. to win the game!!! Unbelievable!!! He is the best player in the league!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yall better recognize!!! And the Whinerz fans better be glad there was an alignment, because yall would've had to deal with Vick twice!! But who knows, yall may see Mr. Vick in the playoffs!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Cutt Throat777 said:
they said Gannon will prolly win..
And who the hell is "they"??? And also whoever u are talkin bout, its all opinions playa!!! I here that the MVP is between like 5 players, not just Vick & Gannon!! Also add P. Holmes, M. Harrison, & B. Favre! So dont matter who said what, there are still 5 weeks left and this award will be close, but I say that M. Vick-Tory will win it hands down when its said & done!!! And I will tell u this...if GB dont get home field advantage, they will not be seein a superbowl homie!! GOT EM!!!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Vick is a very talented player...best in teh league?? nah not yet...but for his sake i hope he starts to use his head a little cuz i love watchin him play just like millions of other people but he is gonna get hurt real bad with his style...i hope not but its inevitible...TAKE EM!!!

May 9, 2002
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET OFF VICKS NUTS!!! GANNON WOULD HAVE SHREDDED THE WEAK ASS VIKING D AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GAME OVER IN THE 1ST HALF!!!! WHAT DID VICK THROW FOR 130?? AND IT WAS A HARD ASS RUN AND VICK IS THE SHIT BUT HE AINT ON THE LEVEL OF A QB THAT GANNON IS YET!!

Apr 25, 2002
Vick is nice but in your poll a little while I was the only one to say Tomlinson is the MVP and look what he did today. I'd still give it to L.T. over Vick and if Gannon breaks Marino's yardage record he should win hands down.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I hope u aint talkin to me boss, cause I have followed Vick since college homie! No bandwagon here playa!! If not then its all good, but to be realistic, I could say hey get off Gannon's old dick, but I aint trippin cause thats yo folks feel me!! I am speakin the real, i dont know about these other cats, but I told mufuckaz from day 1 that Vick will be the best, and I can easily say that Vick has way more talent than Gannon, not even that Im comparing but just sayin!! We will see who wins the MVP award and that will shut mufuckaz up!! He may have only thrown for 173 yards, but he ran for 173 also. Him & gannon got 2 diff. style of games, do u think Gannon could run for 173 yards on 10 carries and score on a 46 yarder in O.T.....NO!!!! They both have game, but Vick is the best in my eyez!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
GANNON AINT GOTTA RUN FOR 173 HE THROWS FOR 350 A GAME!!!! AND HE IS JUST A BETTER QB THEN VICK PERIOD HE READS D BETTER IS SMARTER AND MORE EFFICENT VICK IS AN ATHELETE GANNON IS A QB. AND I WAS TALKIN TO EVERYONE SAYIN VICK IS THE BEST IN THE NFL CUZ IT TAKES MORE THEN 12 GAMES AS A STARTER TO MAKE THAT CLAIM PLAYBOY!!! BUT I AGREE WIT U THAT HE IS A GREAT TALENT BUT IT TAKES TIME AND CONSISTENCE TO MAKE THE CLAIM THAT HE'S THE BEST IN THE NFL.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Not really boss!! Peep game.....all this shit is just opinions playa!!! U know all of us arent gonna agree on the same player!! I followed Vick in college and pros, so ive seen him enough to say I "think" he is the best!! Thatis as an overall player, not just his runnin or whatever, just as a football player!! No big deal, u say gannon, that is your opinion pimp!!! But again we will see who wins that MVP award!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
I FEEL U. IT'S ALL OPINIONS AND THATS WHATS GREAT ABOUT SPORTS IS EVERYONE GOT THEY OWN OPINION. AND I WATCHED VICK ALL THROUGH COLLEGE TOO AND HE WAS THE SHIT BUT IF I HAD TO PICK A QB FOR ONE GAME RIGHT NOW IT WOULD BE GANNON NOT CUZ I'MA RAIDER FAN BUT BECAUSE HE'S PLAYIN THE BEST BALL RIGHT NOW

Apr 25, 2002
it took Gannon what? 12 years to figure out how to play qb in the nfl.............it took Vick 1 start.................dude is AMAZING! an why does everyone say "he will get hurt if he keeps doin what he doin"?????????????????????? Barry Sanders played 10 years doin the EXACT same shit..........an NEVER got injured.......
yall worry to much, sit back an enjoy Vick cuz there aint gonna be shit like him for a LONG time to come

May 10, 2002
No doubt Vick is MVP. Out of all the candidates, Vick has the least talent around him and look what he's doing. Without him the Falcons arent shit.

Apr 25, 2002
BornSin said:
No doubt Vick is MVP. Out of all the candidates, Vick has the least talent around him and look what he's doing. Without him the Falcons arent shit.
Yup

Vick is definitly the MVP of the league, what Vick is doing right now is unheard of....will there be QB's with his attributes? Sure players that can run the 40 yard dash faster then receivers and could throw the long ball well are coming, but there will be few that will put it together like Vick.

Here is his brothers scouting report, keep an eye on him next year..

Marcus Vick (6-1 185) Fr.- We all know who his brother is, so I won't waste my time or yours by talking about it or comparing the two. Marcus Vick was rated by most publications as one of the top 5 prep quarterbacks in the country this past season. He has good arm strength, but his accuracy is his greatest assest. He runs a 4.4 40-yard dash and has the ability to seriously deprive defensive coordinators of sleep. Although Vick is a longshot, don't count him out of the race until August practice is over.

He looks dead on his brother..lol!! I can't wait to see him...I love running QB's in college football, I can't stand the pocket passers unless your Byron Leftwich or Carson Palmer.