MY BEEF WITH LYNCH....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
On the real, all bullshit aside..................... i know ya'll would luv to see me get on here and holla fuc lynch.... but it aint like that no more.... in all honesty it hasent been for a while now. i see the post and read the comments and at times even play into it and add a lil bullshit myself, but im gonna put it out in the open now............i know the de wants ya'll to think the beef is their, he wants ya'll to run and pick up the new msane pimpin n panderin cd with hopes at catchin another diss trac, well i hate to break the news to ya'll, but..... aint no new diss tracs, any trac you may have heard or hear was recorded bac when their was beef.... pimpin n panderin is a old album, its been out once, now de is distributin thru city hall, labeled as new " the beef continues " , well IT DOESNT.

over the weekend Lynch and myself went over and over this whole ordeal, it went on from sat till late sunday night with the out come bein......... WE COO, THE BEEF IS OVER. in what went from a heated to a more focus conversation we came to the conclusion, THAT THEIR SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN NO BEEF TO BEGIN WITH, we agreed that both bein from sacramento as artist we should be pulling for one another instead of gettin caught up in he say she say bullshit , inwich was started by those who's hopes were not to see each artist succeed, but to cash out on the fire fueled by hate.

So now you know......THEIR IS NO BEEF................msane

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
copied and pasted from the Fahrenheit forum..

thatz coo...good job on being a Man about it M-sane...especially if it was over some stupid stuff...dont listen to these fans that want to just stir up controversy..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Horror Netwrk said:
msane and lynch can both go into a room and fuck eachother cuz thats what it seems like all they want... you fags fighting on forums, do what you guys rap about and kill someone and STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen it all now.......the funny part about this is your probably grown, but yet you would respond in such an immature way...When Season came out, did you really expect Lynch to be a real cannibal too?(just wondering)...

nevermind..your 17, which explains why you responded this way...

Im not trying to be a dicc, but come on was that necessary?

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
m-sane you weak i cant believe you still tryin.you aint no pimp neither.you a drunk
that crazy wop. De Luca

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
DELUCA said:
m-sane you weak i cant believe you still tryin.you aint no pimp neither.you a drunk
that crazy wop. De Luca

De Luca
this is D- Dubb did you ever hear that song J-Killa iz bout to release on Crooked Ridahs you did a tight beat on it Might be your way in the near future so we should exchange work stay up

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
NO I DIDNT BIG HOMIE AND J-KILLA BETTER HAVE SOME MONEY FOR MY ITALIAN ASS OR HES GONE TALK TO MY ITALIAN LAWYER CAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT CAT,LET A LONE GIVE EM MY BEAT.TELL HIM TO CALL ME HE KNOWS HOW TO GET A HOLD OF ME.LOOKIN FORWARD TO HEARIN YOUR ALBUM IM SURE ITS A CLASSIC!IVE BEEN WAITIN TO GET MY BEATS BLESSED BY D-DUBB MAN HOLLA GET MY # FROM LOKI.