MY 408 CATS...... WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE CLUB "USUAL"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
TO THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN THEIR, WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THE CLUB IN SAN JOSE CALLED THE USUAL?????

I GOT A LIL HOOK UP THEIR AND IM GONNA THROW SOME SHOWS THEIR, BUT I ONLY WANT TO DO IT IF YALL THINK PEOPLE WILL LIKE THE PLACE....

AND DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IT HOLDS??? IM THINKIN OF HAVIN THE "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" RELEASE PARTY AND ANOTHER SHOW WITH HELLA CATS, SO I WANT IT TO BE A PLACE THAT CAN HOLD ALOT.... THEY DOIN RECONSTRUCTION AND I DONT REMEMBER HOW MANY IT HOLDS....

HOLLA!!!

May 1, 2002
haven't been tada Usual but if I can get in I'm sure it'll be all gravity :cool:

J, i'ma holla at you on the hip doggie about the promo status for BART 2 91Siccness and such..~

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

We're looking for a place to have shows now that the Cactus is closed. If you have any info, shoot it this way.

Thanks

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
The Usual is a very good venue to throw all the shows. It could be there or at the other club on the corner right across from there. I think it is called the Dance Hall a.k.a Polyester's. Both joints are good spots for 21 and up. They both got good stages for the artist to showcase.

Apr 25, 2002
Question?

Any of you guy's ever think about trying to get on that show R2Cent's???? They showcase alot of local talent, but they haven't really had any straight rap acts.. They've had Papa Roach, Insolence, aswell as other acts from the bay... The host used to be in charge of RFSJ 88.1/93.7fm (Radio Free San Jose). Im sure he wouldn't mind putting some serious folks on. It would give some good local exposure... By the way it's a community cable channel.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^LOL!!! HEY RIKO HIT ME HOMIE!!!

YEAH, ACTUALLY THE PLACE IS BEIN REMODELED, IT HOLDS 500 GUARENTEED CUSTOMERS W/O BREAKIN LAWS, BUT DUDE SAID HE CAN FIT 700, SO IM GET A SHOW GOIN OVER THEIR AND ILL HIT YALL WHEN I GET THE INFO ON IT.... IT WILL BE BIG!!!! IT WILL BE 21 AND UP!!! IT WILL BE ONLY $10 AT THE DOOR!!!!