Musical preferences ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Of the DE and others. I know DE has talked about this a little ... but I was wondering what kind of music outside the RAP and R&B gene (if any) does he listen to. As well as others here on this board. Hoop got me thinking about the Chili Peppers in another post. There new album comes HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomended from ME. And like I said in the other post I don't even listen to rock or alternative very much AT ALL ... but I have always been a fan of the Chili Peppers not only for their musical talent ... but because of what kind of people they are away from the music. They are cool cats.

Anyway hit this post up ... I have been realizing how musically closed minded I have been for so long and am making a REAL effort to change that.

Much Luv

Cac tha 6-0 aka Bryan

Sep 15, 2002
I listen to pretty much everything except watered down commercial shit.....like Nelly style weak ass rap/r&b or all that emo pop punk MTV shit.

Lots of punk, ska, reggae, classic rock, motown/oldies, funk, rockabilly, classical, jazz, metal, grindcore, hardcore techno

May 6, 2002
The D.E likes to listen to Sade also hommie..he gets alot of ideas from her.. listen and you will see..

as for me.. ummmmm. FUNK, hip-hop, oldies, reggae, old school, and jazz.. just not any of that techno shit!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
portishead
i've been listenin to sum system of a down also.
pink floyd
sum more, i jus can't think right neow.

fold.

Oct 7, 2002
I listen to alot of Pantera, Tool, A perfect Circle, pretty much anything that sounds good. I'm not big on the techno shit, I can't stomach alot of country either, though I do like alot of Hank WIlliams Jr shit, Charlie Daniels band, alot of the old stuff. Commercial/underground it really doesn't bother me if the music is good. I'm probably more likely to buy underground, because I can hear commercial on the radio all I want or borrow and burn it from one of the 2 million people that bought it, but mainly just because underground musicians are working hard to get cash for their songs and can use every bit of support they get, not to say commercial musicians don't work hard, but they are rich and I in turn hate them for that... lol :mad: