Music Videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
can u get me a stretch hummer and a 3 inch thick platnum chain with hella ice? im also gunna need hella ho's with big titties and iced out grills...i wanna look tight for the video for my soon-to-be hit single " BIG PIMPIN AT GREENLAKE" HOLLA!...haha

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:
Well I don't know about Sea-Sick, but I'm being serious... my question still stands and I have another... What is your pricing? If you don't want to make it public, e-mail me: [email protected]...
They have companys that support local artists, for instance say your video costs 10 grand, they would grant over half of it depending on the artist.. in Canada its called Video-Facts, im not sure if there is anything like that in the states....

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
$ea $ick said:
i was just jokin mayne...it would be tight to see some underground 206 videos...
i'm already knowin, it's all good! your comment does kinda make you think though... what exactly would be included in a video package... lol, i can see it now: "well it's standard throughout the industry to provide bling, stetch hummers, etc..."