Music News: SpenDoe like Crazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Whats up Kartel??? Robb & Beno

This is SpenDoe,

latest club joint "Shine Bright" is available on soundclick for download!!! off da chain, its my down south club knock-produced by main guy G-3 the "Groovemaka"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/archaicaudioworksmusic.htm

Off my upcoming album "Rendezvous"

Featuring:
Brimstone (Reggae)
Shawnn Monteiro (Jazz singer)
Fmz
Cait-la-D
Alligator
Raw Green
and others...

I have about 5 tracks soming produced by The Kartel, who have tremendous talent and the capability of skyrocketing!!
"Catchin Feelins" was recorded a few weeks ago @kve studios and is one of my street joints which probably wont see the official album, but will be included on my street cd, or another project... soundclick will be soon..
Majezty will be featured with me on a cut or two, So i will keep ya posted.
My man Hurrikaine j is comin with it 2!! its funny cause the last time i was actually anticipatin an album like this was when pac was about to drop
"All eyez on me". From the songs i've heard kaine finna blow.
Just dropp'n by 2 holla and say whatz up???Be @ u in a minute people...
"Do it live WorldWide"-SpenDoe

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Update the siccness people wit sum'n..

This is SpenDoe all the time, touchgreen like it aint mine, whats my reason 2 ryme, ta splurge dymez n ride high!

Back wit a update fa ya'll wonderin who i really am?????
A Coastal cat that touches down in differnt cities, right now in the valley!! I will be headed 2 L.A. this weekend to meet with some execs n shit,, and try ta get down with "Da Brat" fa my new album, If we can get down its a sewed deal, im just waiting on the other parties involved.
hit up that soundclick 2!! my producer is always dropping my new music there..
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/archaicaudioworksmusic.htm
as well as my Audio Street too.

I have many unreleased songs that i've recorded with Droop, Kaoz, Psycopath records, HI-FEVA, MAGIC Child,China, the pimp mobb, DAY-DAY, and affiliates through the valley & the bay since i've been in the area. i've met cool connects & bad connects, we all do..Those songs might see the light of day, who knows. I have hours of videofootage/street/studio scenes shot thats hot , but not my focus right now. To me theres no real point in pump'n product that the own artist dont wanna pump, you cant really make the next man hungry...Some niggaz get comfortable bein broke ya know..not me im used ta plush living! 1-luv 2 all my peepz i waz doin music with, they know how 2 connect the dot when they ready. Like i once said before, music changes, people change, and so do the times...Im on to newer shit..

Big-D is out in louisiana doin his thing right now, so if you see a niggaz product swoop it up, he stayed in merced a minute, he got flow. everybody else i know iz pretty much awol..
I do know one thing Robb and beno gon give alot of these cats a run fo they material & music with they consistency and efforts to skyrocket.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
good lookin homie.. once we sat down and got to know each other... thingz have blossomed into sumpin nice. We wish you the best... you're a good hearted person... and we hope you succeed in your ventures. Hope the trip to LA works out for ya.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
Fo show beno! you know we do it live all the way..Im an Alligator on crawl!!!!I just got Shine Bright up the other day.. Will be remixed soon. Thats fa my fam right there. They waz given me so much shit about me not reppin our roots, and bein so cali minded, i had 2 drop it on em..
"Shine Bright" produced by Groovemaka
www.soundclick.com/spendoe