murderous klick new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
They dropped a new cd about a month or two ago. It's called "Klickalation" and it's pretty good. I liked it. The songs they did with Clicka was off da chain. And the solo cuts were all pretty good. I didn't know this but one of them passed away. For anyone who is familiar with them, it was Act A Nut. But they got anotha guy on there called P Stone, and he's tight. If yall hadn't already peeped that album, then get that shit.

Sep 15, 2002
Fo real? Cuz on da cd, it shows him, and behind him it says "slain" so I figured he passed away. Cuz he was the only one it had that behind. Thats good news that he ain't dead though.

Sep 12, 2003
Krule T said:
They dropped a new cd about a month or two ago. It's called "Klickalation" and it's pretty good. I liked it. The songs they did with Clicka was off da chain. And the solo cuts were all pretty good. I didn't know this but one of them passed away. For anyone who is familiar with them, it was Act A Nut. But they got anotha guy on there called P Stone, and he's tight. If yall hadn't already peeped that album, then get that shit.

Where can i get this cd at

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Krule T said:
Fo real? Cuz on da cd, it shows him, and behind him it says "slain" so I figured he passed away. Cuz he was the only one it had that behind. Thats good news that he ain't dead though.
I thought I read something on the Cin Sity Records forum about 6 months ago that somebody from Murderous Klick had gotten shot and killed.