Murder Doll$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
shits coo in my mind looks real good i like how you blend it so there sum parts you can kinda see looks realalistic

i aint likein the muder doll creation Copyright though dont know if oyu gone take that out lata but thatss messes it up and the advisory sticker you should mix your own dawg so it fits more cause thats big and not as professional as your cover

Jan 31, 2003
www.siccmynd.tk
yeah, that A MURDER DOLL CREATION© aint in the OG Cover, just did it for sum' bytch people who "steal" it and say I MADE EM

if i gon use it one day , if I become a rapper, i take it out , but the 2 covers I posted here , iz just sum' samples for my site , im makin' a 10-12 samples for my site , cuz i finally want to make sum' money of what I create , people keep askin' me if I want to make a cover for they album, when itz done, i ask them if they can hook me up wit the album, they say yes yes im gon hook u up wit it, but never heard a damn thing from them again, thats what pisses me off!
And just ta tell ya I aint no rapper, just put my name on it for fun! :)

Thnx for the replys tho'

Jan 7, 2003
Quidjinn said:
Im happy wit everything , xcept for the QUIDJINN text, thats the only thing I dont like, still fuckin' wit it tho......

Dammmmmm that shit looks cool to me. tha Letters and everything else looks fuckin dark adn evil.. shit.. im really feelin ur art work man.. u got some Evil azz shit.. dammm. much propz...

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah a lil brighter.. the Jinn is the only part of it I cant see, but this is a tight lil cover for like a hard rock band or somethin.. Iam feelin all the other text besides the Bottom White Text, very good quality.