MUCH LOVE TO THE BAY AND SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I JUST CAME FROM OUT THERE AND NETWORKED WITH A FEW PEOPLES. OVERALL THE TRIP WAS A SUCCESS. NOT EVERYTHANg WENT AS PLANNED BUT FUK IT, LIFE IS LIFE.

N-E-HOW I WANNA gIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE FOLKS I DID HOOK UP WITH AND SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU TO THE FOO'S I NEVA HOOKED UP WITH.

MUCH LOVE TO HERESY AND TIP-TOE-IS-BAK

MUCH LOVE TO SLIK PAK AND BLAK JAK AND THE REST OF THE DEEP BLUE RECORDS ENTOURAgE.

MUCH LOVE TO MY CUZZO'S TWINZ PRODUCTIONZ.

I'LL BE BAK IN AUgUST. LET'S DO THE DAMN THANg THEN.

HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE SOME OF YAW AT B.A.R.S

May 7, 2002
a yo big EDJ i cum'n out ta cali in augest may-cee we can connect playa

im cum'n ta long beach ta go ta my sisterz wedding she marring sum dude who playz keyz fo gladis knight nigga tite work

i might stay in tha beach inglewood or san pedro all south cali
but niggaz could probly work sumthin out ta connect playa get at tha loc cuzzo

and let me know whatz really

A

All Out HOGG

51st of all...FUCK YOU

In 0-8 huh???...

Guess i need to mark my calander for times to serve a certian shmuck & his dead faG brother LED purple eyes???

Jun 11, 2002
@All out Hogg. What crawled up in your ass and decided not to come out??

I met blacc jacc lil less then a week ago an got there shit "gamez over" turns out they on my block now. Koo...

Jun 11, 2002
Yeah. I got 2 huts so I got one in south haystack on mission, 15 seconds away from decoto. I was goin to Albertsons thats roughly 2 minutes away and I hopped outta my car and dude that turned out to be blaccjacc sold me his cd.

I chopped it up with him for a few and he tol me he moved up here from LA.

Jun 11, 2002
yeah....whens the next time you rollin thru?

jus seen blacc jacc today too. I gave him my number cuz he said he has a studio on tennyson which is only a lil bit up mission. Im thinkin of collabin wit them.

it will be the first time i get my skills out to the public.